* Located in Alfama, 2 minutes walking from the station.
* 1 bedroom + 1 single bed, 1 kitchen & 1 bathroom.
* Located on the 1st floor (no lift)
* Equipped to cook, with towels, books, board games and Wi-Fi.
* Non-smoking building.
This apartment is on the 1st floor (no lift) of a building dated of late 19th century. It has a small balcony with a view over Tagus River and the Ship Cruise dock.
It has 2 bedrooms - one double and one single - a kitchen, and a bathroom with a shower, displayed in an original way and restored to allow you a great stay.
Well in Alfama neighbourhood, in front of Santa Apolónia train station’s entrance, this house’s location allows the guests to get a great grasp of the most typical Lisbon’s neighbourhood’s life, and as close to the city historical centre as you can get.
Extremely close to the National Pantheon, Fado Museum, Flee Market, Lisbon’s Cathedral, and Lisbon’s Castle, it’s also in walking distance to the city’s main historical places.
Just outside the station, in front of the house’s building, you can find several restaurants and cafés, small street shops, a pharmacy, a supermarket and a Police Station, as well as several ATM’s.
Fully equipped with an oven, micro-wave, toaster, coffee press and a fridge in the kitchen, as well as other necessary utilities to cook you meals.
The apartment is also equipped with bathroom towels, some books and board games in the living room, with Wi-Fi access in the entire house.
Общение с гостями
We live in the same building, so our guests can have us close around all the time.
Since you arrive in Lisbon, ‘till the time you depart, and as long as you want it, we are available to help you in anyway, make you company for some tea or a coffee, and even guide you through the city, during the entire stay.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
Our house rules are quite simple: we hope you feel at home, and you act accordingly, minding that following your stay other guests will want to enjoy the house under the same conditions.
* Check-in period is from 4PM to 10PM. The arrival time must be agreed previously at least 24 hours before arrival.
* It is NOT possible to check-in after 10PM under any circumstances.
* The apartment is in a residential building, so it's expected of our guests to respect and mind good-neighboring rules. Make sure you keep the volume down after 10PM so it doesn't disturb the neighbors. Parties and overnight visitors are not allowed at the apartment.
* NO pets allowed.
* It's NOT allowed to smoke inside the house or at the windows. The non-compliance will be punished with a fine of € 150 and additional cleaning costs of the apartment.
* Guests are responsible for taking the garbage out and for leaving the apartment tidy on check out.
* One set of house keys is delivered to the guests, for which they are responsible during their stay. Any loss, damage or steal of the keys is in the entire responsibility of the guests.
* Make sure you close the windows and door before leaving the apartment and always turn off all the electric equipment after use it.
* Children above 24 month old are considered as guests.
* The guest that makes the booking is also fully responsible for the other guests that are supposed to accompany during the staying, and likewise for all third party to whom the access to the apartment is made possible by the guests.
* Every guest will be asked to fill a form with information for the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF).
* In case of delays at check-out will be charged an extra night.
* Municipal Fees Not Included: according to the regulations of the Municipality of Lisbon will be due one Overnight rate of 1 € per night / per guest over 13 years, up to 7 nights per person.
* For Long Term rentals (more than 28 nights) a Rental Agreement must be signed before arrival so please contact us before booking in orderto discuss the terms of the contract.
- Any violation of the house rules, or of any indications given by the owners of the establishment, will result in the booking's automatic cancellation, in the immediate expulsion from the apartment, loss of the security deposit and the payment of an indemnity for any damage done, as well as the payment of all the costs associated with either the expulsion and/or the repairing of the damage, without any right from the guests to ask for any reimbursement concerning any payments previously done.
У этого хозяина 325 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hello everyone :)
We are Catarina & Daniel, a Portuguese couple living in sunny Lisbon. We were born in Lisbon, we've always lived in Lisbon, we even married in Lisbon, and of course we love our city! We're an easygoing, laid-back young couple, who loves to walk around the wonderful places in Lisbon, loves to search for great places to enjoy good food (Portuguese one specially), and loves to travel whenever it's possible. Trough our travelling - Europe, South America, South East Asia - and our couch surf background, we've grown a desire to be able to show Lisbon to everybody. That and we also like to meet new people from different places. So we just hope we're lucky enough to meet you sooner rather than later. :)