Starwest Hotel and Apartments is one of Perth's leading and experienced Hotel / Apartment Management businesses. Starwest Hotel and Apartments offer a unique blend of affordable inner city accommodation with a good standard of accommodation and facilities in ideal locations.
By providing great value for money accommodation with a high standard of customer service, Starwest Hotel and Apartments group has built a profitable and solid business model in the Hotel and Apartment Management business.
Our operation model is unique and is tailored to meet guest expectations by providing good quality accommodation while overhead costs kept to a minimum so the clients are charged a reasonable price while maximising the profitability of the investors.
Our management and staff are well trained in the hospitality industry and are multi skilled so the customers receive good efficient service standards at all times.
The Alderney on Hay offer 2 Bedroom apartments in a variety of styles to suit your needs with the Standard apartments for a large room with all the basics and more for a lower price or the stylishly modernized Deluxe apartments for those looking for that extra comfort and the Platinum Apartments for those wanting to pamper themselves.
Each 2 bedroom apartment consists of a Queen bed in the main room, 2 single beds in the second room and a double sofa bed in the lounge area. These configurations can be changed with a one off $25 Configuration fee to either 2 Queen Beds + Double Sofa bed or 4 Single beds and Double Sofa bed. (Minimum 24 hours notice is required and subject to availability)
Alarm Clock / radio
Fully equipped kitchen including a full size refrigerator, microwave, 4 burner stove, oven, toaster and electric jug
Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
High Definition 720p TV and DVD Player (All TVs in property are High definition TVs “HD” (but not FHD 1080p))
STD / IDD Phone
Reverse cycle air-conditioning in each bedroom and lounge room
Laundry washing machine / dryer and Iron / Ironing Board
Spacious lounge area
Toilet and separate shower.
Free Wi-Fi – Allowed 30 minutes per device on the apartment floors at free of charge.
Guest paid Wi-Fi – 1 Device only can be used at a time. If Wi-Fi is booked via add on system through reservations (24 hours prior to arrival) a charge of $11 per day apply. If the guest book on arrival a charge $15 per day apply.
- Reception Hours: Mon – Fri – 8am – 9pm, Sat & Sun – 9am – 9pm (Reception is closed on Christmas day)
- Car Park, Back Entry Door Access, Lift Access and swimming pool access– Use the Room key Card (The key drop box is located on the ground floor on the right hand side when facing the front entry door – located next to the intercom) – Key drop will drop your access key and car park voucher. Registration card and another copy of the conditions of entry will be left in the apartment for you to sign and hand back to the reception the following morning.
- Gym facility is only available for use during reception hours. Please approach the reception to attain a key to access into the gym.
- DEPARTURE Check Out is prior to 10am. Late Check Outs - $10 per hour charged ‘til 12noon and a full days accommodation will be charged for check out after 12noon (These must be arranged prior to arrival) Simply drop the apartment key to the key drop located next to the elevator on the ground floor. To keep the accommodation rates fair we request that the apartment be left in a tidy state at the end of your stay. If the cleaning staff are required to remove rubbish, wash dishes or generally clean up an unacceptable amount of “mess” you may be charged additional cleaning costs.
- CAR PARKING – Do not park the car in the car park until check in to avoid clamping. Your car park voucher will be with the room card please remove this and display clearly on the front dash board of the car. One car bay is provided per apartment. Please park wherever available (except where marked RESERVED or colored blue or yellow). Entry to the car park is from the causeway end of Hay Street and the exit is from the City end of Hay Street. Car parking is either on the ground floor (2.1metre clearance) or up the ramp to the first level. Guests must display the car park voucher in the car to avoid wheel clamping & penalties. If 2nd car bay is required this is to be organized with reception on check in. Vehicles with no voucher displayed may be clamped by the contractor organized by the strata company and the short stay management will not have any influence or say on this matter.
- AFTER HOURS AND SECURITY Both the apartment corridors and the car park are patrolled throughout the night by Security & surveillance security cameras are installed in some public areas.
- TELEPHONES Your apartment phone number is 931811__ (room number if the room number has only one digit please includes 0 in front. Eg: Apt. 5 will be (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)). All apartments have their own telephones with personal phone numbers which are provided upon receipt of your keys. If you require access to modem lines during your stay please advice us as soon as possible as not all phone lines have the analogue access required. If using phone cards please dial 1411 to reduce your phone cost.
- YOUR APARTMENT Complimentary sachets of tea, coffee, sugar, whitener, dishwashing detergent and toilet paper, shampoo /conditioner, bath gel, hand cream and shaving gel are provided in the apartment. Linen for baby cot not supplied. Movement of furniture is not allowed. Damages to furniture will incur full replacement cost. Rubbish – Please remove all rubbish from your apartment prior to departing and place in the bin storage area – located at the WACA side of the building. All apartments are non-smoking apartments and fees will be applied if this condition is breached.
- • Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the apartments, corridors and pool area. Please use the ash trays provided. Balcony doors are to be kept closed at all times when smoking in the balcony. Pets are not allowed in the premises.
- • Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in any public areas including the corridors, apartment balconies, the pool area and car parks.
- • Glass items are strictly prohibited from the apartment balconies and pool area.
- • Guests are to return all room key cards to reception on check out. Cost of $10 applies for all lost room key cards.
- • After-hours noise complaints , Unruly behavior / breaches to condition of entry– Guests will be charged a fee of $150.00 for each call out visit as well as the costs related to the inconvenienced guests, any extra staff wages for those attending the incident, and any other incident-related charges.
- • Apartments are to be kept in a clean and tidy condition. Rubbish must be taken out to the green, wheelie bins on the Eastern side of the building which are accessible via the foyer. Excessive rubbish left for disposal and excessive cleaning will be charged.
- • Visitors to the apartments are not permitted after 10pm unless permission has been prior granted by Management. Any damages or noise complaints caused by visitors will be the responsibility of the occupant(s). The maximum number of persons permitted in each apartment should not exceed 2 br apt. -six persons, 1 br apt. – 2 persons at any time unless an approval is granted by management.
- • The issued car parking permit must be displayed on the dashboard of the registered car only (not transferable to another car) and must be parked in an un-reserved bay (unless specified otherwise). All guests are advised to provide the car registration number prior to arrival. If you are hiring a car this must be provided by filling in the reservation slip. After hour arrivals must provide the car registration number prior to 10am the following day after check in. 1 car park bay per apartment is provided on a complimentary basis only if the car registration number is registered with the reception and the guest agrees to follow the condition of entry. The car park is operated by the Strata Company in accordance with the Perth Parking Act where heavy penalties are imposed for the operator of the car park for illegal parking. Failing to follow the condition of entry procedures in parking may result in wheel clamping by a third party and a fee of $150 charged. Unfortunately management is unable to assist you on this matter as this will be between the wheel clamping company and the car owner / renter. Your vehicle must be removed from the car park by 11am on the day of checkout.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ARRIVALS AFTER RECEPTION HOURS.