• Fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment with kitchen, living room (with convertible futon bed), bathroom & balcony
• Located at the heart of Kochi in Panampilly Nagar, less than 30 minutes drive to Fort Cochin
• Lots of amenities
• Close to restaurants, supermarkets, shops, ATMs, banks, etc.
• Plenty of public transport options if you don't have a vehicle
• Ideal for couples, solo adventurers & business traveler
For detailed description of the apartment and facilities, please scroll down:
My apartment has 1 bedroom with an attached bathroom, living room (with a futon that can be converted into a full sized bed), small kitchen and a balcony in the bedroom. Although it is a small apartment, it is beautifully designed and fully furnished. It is ideal for a single person or a couple to live even if it is for long term. The living room has a futon which can be converted into a full sized bed; so bookings for 3 guests are accepted. The pictures included in this listing are actual (verified by Airbnb) pictures of the apartment and is in pristine condition as seen in the pictures. It is a new apartment and the materials used in the construction are of top quality. The apartment is located at a posh locality in Kochi called Panampilly Nagar which has many high end restaurants, supermarkets, all kinds of other shops, ATMs, banks, etc. at walk-able distance. I will try to list everything that is included in the apartment:
* The living room and bedroom has separate Air Conditioners
* King sized double bed and it has a Super Soft Mattress Topper and Ultra Super Soft Duvet. Other than 2 standard pillows, there are 2 Super Soft Plus pillows as well if you need a soft pillow. All of them have washable covers and the whole set is branded (purchased from Hush India). Details of washing/replacing bed linen are mentioned under "Other things to note" below.
* The sofa in the living room is a Futon which can be converted into a full sized bed; so it can be considered as a 2 bedroom apartment if required! Extra duvet and bed-sheets are available. If the booking has a 3rd adult guest then this arrangement will be used. Pictures of the futon converted as a bed is posted in the listing. Please make sure that you agree to this arrangement if you are booking for 3 adults.
* We have arrangement for breakfast, lunch and dinner with multiple restaurants (different cuisines) and can be home delivered if you need. Menus and contact numbers of nearby restaurants will be kept in the room if you want to order home delivery.
* Purified drinking water in dispenser available (refill available anytime on request @ Rs.50) in addition to a water boiler
* 32" LED TV with Cable TV service including HD channels, a Chromecast, and a PS4 with games (Update: PS4 unavailable in September 2017)
* Sony 5.1 channel home theater system with Bluetooth (connects to your smartphone to play music)
* Juicer / Mixer / Grinder in the kitchen
* Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee Maker
* Full sized bathroom has hot water available all the time including in the shower, complete with Jaquar fittings.
* 6 bath towels and 6 hand towels will be provided (washing instructions are mentioned under "Other things to note" below)
* 2 wash basins (1 inside bathroom, 1 near dining table) and 1 sink in the kitchen
* Small dining table with 4 chairs
* Automatic Washing machine (wash + rinse which dries up to 80%). To dry cloths completely they can be hung upstairs (rooftop terrace).
* Laundry basket with clips (cloths can be hung on the rooftop terrace to dry)
* Ironing machine and a fold-able ironing table is available
* Microwave with grill option
* Induction cooker
* Cutlery, plates, mugs, cutting boards, etc. are available in the kitchen cupboards along with some cooking utensils, a pressure cooker and a rice cooker. Apron and hand gloves (for hot vessels and for cleaning) are also available.
* Mirrors in all rooms
* Small balcony with a view through the sliding glass door. Washing machine is kept here.
* 8 mbps unlimited broadband WiFi internet connection which is connected to Uninterrupted Power Supply which will make sure that you are never disconnected from the internet!
* Free 4G data hot-spot device with up to 1 GB data per day included (offer available until March 31, 2018). This device will be the backup internet connection. This device can also work without power and the battery can last for up to 4 hours; so you can also use it to connect your devices when you are outdoors if you do not have mobile data connection on your phone.
* Free 3G/4G SIM to use on your phone if you do not have a local SIM
* JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Bluetooth Speaker in the bedroom which connects (wireless) to your smartphone or iPod to play music
* A wireless Printer + Scanner + Copier multi-function device is available in the bedroom. This can be used for printing a copy of your ID proof.
* Daily utilities like toilet paper, dust bin covers, etc. will be stocked
* Shoe rack
* Weighing scale
* A land-phone is kept in the bedroom using which you can make free unlimited calls (anywhere in India)
* Hair dryer
* Apartment has an automatic diesel powered generator for power backup. There will be a gap of few seconds to a minute for change over (and when power comes back). A UPS is available for the broadband modem/router so that internet will not cut off when you are using it.
* Cleaning available on request (free) on week days from 7 AM to 11 AM
* Caretaker and security personnel available 24x7 in the apartment along with CCTV cameras outdoors for security
* Few minutes walk from the recently renovated Shihab Thangal Road which has a walkway and a cycle track.
* Uber and Ola cabs are available in plenty in this area
* Common car parking is available on the ground floor
* Lift/elevator (apartment is on the 3rd floor)
Please note that you are staying in someone's home and so you are expected to treat it like a home. This is the reason why I haven't enabled instant booking for new users so that I can interact with you and understand your expectation. When you request the booking, please mention your purpose of stay in your message.
The whole apartment is available to you
Parking is shared on the ground floor
You can also use the covered rooftop terrace upstairs which has fans and lighting. Ideal place for yoga and a couple of yoga mats are available as well. You can hang your cloths to dry here.
* The following activities can be arranged for an extra fee:
# Backwater boat trip (starting from Rs.750 for a small non-motorized boat for 2 hours) at a peaceful non-commercialized backwater location about 45 minutes drive from the apartment - ideal for solo or couples. Larger houseboats with overnight stay can also be arranged at this location
# House boat trip at Alleppy backwaters (1.5 hours drive from apartment) with both half day and full day (overnight) trips starting from Rs.4000 - ideal for couples and family
# 10 days or customized duration yoga classes with experienced yoga instructor at the covered rooftop terrace available for nominal fee
# Motorbike/Scooter or Car (with or without driver) can be arranged on daily rent basis
Общение с гостями
I will not be available in person as I live in another city; however you can reach me any time over phone/SMS/email for anything to do with the apartment or for help with planning your trip. The caretaker of the apartment will be available in the apartment reception during daytime if you need any immediate help. His contact number will be given to you as well.
Другие важные подробности
Please consider my apartment like your own home when you are staying; so please keep it clean and tidy during your stay :)
Please note that the apartment management requires an ID proof (with address) upon check-in. This is a police rule which is applicable for all hotels and home stays in India. The caretaker or security guy will verify your original document when accepting the copy. If you do not have a copy when checking in, then you can use the printer/copier kept in the bedroom - you have to do this as soon as you check-in. All adult guests staying have to submit a copy of the ID proof.
Note for foreigners: If you are not an Indian citizen, we are required to keep a copy of your passport (front and back) and a copy of the Indian visa. A form called "C-Form" needs to be submitted by the host (me) to the local police for which a few details (e.g. to which city do you intend to travel next, etc.) will be required and I will contact you by email after check-in for that.
Additional guests (i.e. more than 3 adults) are not allowed. The number of guests at the time of check-in has to be the same as in the reservation. Visitors are allowed between 7 AM and 10 PM IST. Security guys will be aware of those who are staying.
Washing of bed linen, duvet cover and pillow covers are done twice a week (once every 4 days) which will be free for both short term and long term guests. If you need it cleaned/replaced more frequently (less than 4 days interval) then it can be done for an extra cost with next day replacement. You can also wash them using the fully automatic washing machine from your side if you need them cleaned quick. Washing of towels (there will be 6 bath towels in total) has to be done using the washing machine in the apartment which can be done either by yourself or we can do it for you if you request.
The sofa in the living room is a Futon which can be converted into a full sized bed. Extra duvet and bed-sheets are available. If the booking has a 3rd adult guest then this arrangement will be used. Pictures of the futon converted as a bed is posted in the listing. Please make sure that you agree to this arrangement if you are booking for 3 adults.
For long term guests (28 days or above), daily use items like toilet roll paper, kitchen paper towel, soap, toothpaste, washing powder, milk powder, tea bags, etc. will not be refilled during your stay (you get 40% discount for stay above 28 days). You can buy them from the shops nearby at your convenience.
No alcohol consumption inside the apartment though you can have it in the small balcony
ID Proof (with address) required upon check-in for all guests above 18 years
С 01 март 2018 - 31 декабрь 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 5 ночей.
Since Airbnb uses a single profile page for both host and guest, I am splitting it up below:
I started out on Airbnb as a guest and have stayed with many Airbnb hosts in different countries. I really liked the concept of Airbnb community where you help fellow travelers get access to local accommodation at cheap prices and hence I decided to share my apartment with guests who are looking for a place to stay. People often ask me why it is priced much lower than others but for me it is not about the money. Backpackers and foreigners who are new to the country are most welcome as I would like to help them explore the place. Armed with the experiences that I have gathered staying with many hosts over the past couple of years, I have made sure that my apartment has everything and beyond that a guest is looking for. Thanks to the reviews from previous guests and encouragement from their 5 star ratings for my listing, I feel very obliged to give the very best to my guests. I look forward to welcoming you to my apartment and help you discover Kochi!
I'm an avid traveler and have been to over a dozen countries. I love exploring big cities, discover off-beat getaways and meeting people.
I'm a freelancer (remote server administrator) and I manage my work online; so I always carry around my gadgets when travelling. I'm always looking for a quiet private room and I can adjust almost anywhere. When I am visiting a city, I will be outdoors most of the day time and will be back at night. I always prefer to use public transport; so I am hoping to stay at places where there is good access to public transport points like subway/metro station, etc. I will probably not use the kitchen as I am not a good cook; so I hope to stay in a place where there are restaurants/take-away joints near by.
Rest assured I will make sure the host's house rules are followed properly. Oh, and I'm over-the-top quiet but still easy to communicate with :)