A bright, spacious flat in the beautiful period buildings of Adelaide Crescent, right across the road from the beach. Great views of the sea and beautiful green spaces within the crescent.
On the Brighton side of Hove, with great pubs, restaurants and local shopping all very close by.
Recently renovated to a high quality, with stylish yet understated interior design.
Good for couples, solo or business travellers, and families.
Can sleep up to 5 or 6 by arrangement
* Recently refurbished to a high standard, the apartment is a great mix of the traditional (it's a regency building dating from 1855) with all the modern conveniences - almost everything in the flat is brand new.
* A large apartment with plenty of space.
* The views of the sea and the gardens are incredible.
The entire apartment. Guests also have access to their own shelves / drawers / hanging space for clothes etc.
Другие важные подробности
The flat is on the 4th floor and there isn't a lift so there are some stairs to climb, but it's more than made up for by the beautiful uninterrupted views :)
We kindly ask everyone to take off their shoes whilst inside the flat please, the building is a grade II listed building from 1855 so unfortunately sound insulation is poor and we’d like to keep our neighbours happy :)
If you have little ones, please try to ensure they don’t run about too much, especially in the evenings and early mornings. Your cooperation and understanding on this point is hugely appreciated.
- We ask our guests to take their shoes off whilst inside the flat please
- Please be considerate to the neighbours at all times
- No hen or stag parties
- No parties
- Please do not leave anything at all in the communal areas of the apartment building
We have a managing agent who is on hand 24/7 to help with all guest queries.
Chris is English / South African living in Stockholm with Swedish wife and two sons. Music is a huge passion and I've been lucky enough to work in the music / tech industry for the best part of my career.
Annika is said Swedish wife :). A lawyer, also passionate about music, also works in tech, and is very into design, and healthy living and eating.