Privately owned cozy CLEAN and QUIET 1br 1ba condo suite with full kitchen features:
- updated full kitchen with Refrigerator and Microwave Oven
- renovated bathroom with shower stall, vanity and 2 wall cabinets for more storage space
- Large size furnished lanai
- AC unit and ceiling fans
- LCD TV + DVD player
- separate den-work area with a desk
- sleeps up to 4 people comfortably (2 twin size beds in the bedroom, queen size sofa sleeper with comfy foam mattress updated in August 2016)
- pull out guest bed for 1 additional person
- small kitchen appliances, hair dryer, iron+board
- bed linens, towels, kitchenware and utensils are provided for the guests
- some beach gear might be available
Building is conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki near International Market Place, Waikiki Trade Center and Kuhio bus lines. less than 5 min walk to the beach,
close to Food Pantry supermarket, shops and restaurants on Kuhio st. and Waikiki night life.
Resort offers the following amenities:
-building elevator with security key
-friendly front desk staff
-court yard swimming pool and sun lounge area
-convenience store on the premises.
-complementary High Speed WiFi internet in the Condo
-next door parking available for extra charge
Rental rates START from $85/nt+HI lodging tax - depending on season ,holidays and # of occupants
Refundable Security deposit and $95 departure cleaning fee applies.
THIS IS STRICTLY NON-SMOKING AND NO-PET CONDOS!
Pls contact us for more info, details on this and OUR OTHER 1-2br WAIKIKI RENTALS
1.Please read the Hawaiian King Building Rules document and adhere to all the rules. Any building violations and subsequent fines will be passed on to you.
2.Quiet time will be maintained between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am daily except for Fridays, Saturdays and nights that precede Holidays when the quiet hours will begin at 12:00 am midnight.
3.Please, do not feed the birds on the lanai.
4.Should you lose security fob and/or apartment key, please notify me immediately. The cost to replace them is $150 and will be deducted from your security deposit.
5.If you feel the need to move any furniture items around for your convenience you
are welcome to do so, provided all items are returned to their original locations before your check out.
6.Owners lock down closet is off-limits to the guests(URL HIDDEN)7.Trash disposal: trash bins are located around the corner on the left hand side of the building if facing the front door. Please help me keep the condo clean and pest free and do your part to prevent bad smells and bugs by following those simple rules:
a.Bag all trash and DO NOT leave the food items open on the counter or inside the kitchen cabinets.
b.Take out garbage daily and always prior to your check out.
8.Please do not leave dirty dishes in the sink – wash them before your check-out (dishwashing is not included in the cleaning services).
9.Before your check out put the soiled linens and bath/beach towels in a pile in one designated place.
10.The departure cleaning fee covers up to 3.5 hours of work and regular cleaning is to be expected. Excessive cleaning beyond that will result in additional charges.
Here are some of the items that are required during cleaning and take up a significant amount of time, so we would recommend that you address them ahead of time:
Depending on the length of your stay and use of kitchen/towels/linens, etc. some of the items below might not be applicable
- If there is a washer/dryer in the apartment, please wash most of the linens and items you've used during your stay (you can leave a couple of loads of laundry for the cleaner to do because the washer/dryer is small and works in 1 mode at a time)
- wipe down kitchen cabinets
- clean pots and pans, especially the bottoms on the outside; cups and mugs on the inside
- any broken kitchen wares need to be replaced to avoid deductions for replacing those items
- clean the stove top, oven inside and microwave inside and out, replace the aluminum foil wrap under stove burners
- coffee maker or any other small kitchen appliances need to be washed
- clean out the fridge and throw away all items that can not be used by anyone
- wash all the dishes you used
- take all personal items that you are not taking with you to dispose in the trash bin.
- Remove any mold in the shower if there is any
- check and wipe down dust on closet doors and base boards, if applicable
- if there any other items in the condo that you feel need to be taken care of pls feel free to do it
Please treat our property the way you’d like us to treat your own home.
11.This whole facility has very strict NON-smoking rules that we intend to enforce.
Smoking in the building and inside the condo is against the State Law and will result in Association fines and forfeit of your security deposit. Please use the dedicated smoking area on the first floor of the building near the TiKi statue.
12.Check out policy is 11:00 am unless specified otherwise in the contract.
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THIS PLACE A PET- FREE AND
SMOKE-FREE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL THE CONDO GUESTS.
У этого хозяина 37 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы