Perfect for Ski-to-Sea, trail running, and visiting Fairhaven. How refreshing to simply walk or bike without having to battle parking issues, or traffic. The Sunset Room (can be booked with Sunrise room) is truly in the heart of the historic Fairhaven district. You can walk 5 minutes to Tony's Coffee, Stones Throw Brewery, Village Books, Yoga Northwest, and the Salish Sea. It's half a block from the start of the interurban trial, and a hop, skip, and jump from Amtrak, and the Alaska Ferry.
Please do not bring any visitors or extra guests that were not mentioned at the time of booking.
- Please drive slowly in my neighborhood. My neighbors and I advocated long and hard for our neighborhood to be a slow, quiet street — I truly appreciate that you will honor this request. Little kids, deer, and cats are constantly in our street playing. Yeh, it's that cool of a neighborhood!
- Fresh air is the hippest thing ever! Thanks for not smoking cigarettes in or around my home or yard.
- Guests who know their limits, and drink responsibly, rock my world.
- There's a little shoe rack on the first floor for your shoes before going upstairs.
- What smells "yummy" to some guests, may not smell as yummy to other guests. Thanks for keeping and eating meals in the dining room (or outside at the picnic table) rather than taking food and beverages upstairs to the bedrooms.
- Please refrain from using candles in the bedrooms. When I am present, candles in the downstairs areas and outside are fine … but, again, only when I'm around.
- Potlucks and BBQs are fun - I love making gourmet salads - the grill is on for the summer!
- Because I have a gas range, and not everyone knows how to cook with gas, I ask that you not use my stove or oven.
- There's a little fridge for you if you need it.
- No jumping on the bed — even if you're 90 : )
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
У этого хозяина 24 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
This big beautiful world becomes a smaller place when we open our doors and our hearts, share a breakfast, a story, a campfire...
A friend of mine actually thinks I should list my home as an Air "Be and Be" because I truly invite you to just be yourself when you're here. My home is a two story 1910 Craftsman Sears Catalogue "kit house" ideally located one block from Fairhaven's Village Green where, in the summer, a sweet little Farmers' Market happens each Wednesday just outside of Village Books and The Colophon Cafe. When you stay here, you're also just a hop skip and jump from Northwest Yoga studio, Stone's Throw Brewery, and the trailhead that leads you down the interurban biking and walking trail. If you like entertainment, you'll be one block from the Circus Guild, and a five minute walk from the Firehouse Performing Arts Center. Not traveling by car? I'm located two blocks from the Alaska Ferry, Amtrack, and GreyHound terminals.
My home is eclectic, colorful, filled with interesting and whimsical objects, and a place of where I invite you to be creative, or just relax. I am currently writing a book, and many books fill my shelves: come read, write, linger in one of the window seats after a hike, swim, or kayak. In the wintertime, there's a warm and inviting living room; in the summertime, campfires in the back yard under the apple tree.
In addition to traveling and hosting, I'm a theatre artist, director, published playwright, educator, novice washboard player and am learning the banjo-uke (I call her my "ukelangelo"). I'm an outdoor enthusiast, and have been a resident of Whatcom County for over 30 years in love with Bellingham's trails, bay, and community. I have internet, but have chosen to live without a TV for most of my life. I love potlucks and backyard fires, going for runs, relish great conversations, and would be thrilled to connect you with wonderful places to eat, dance, hike, swim, or write.
As a fan of people who take healthy risks that do no harm to others, I love it when people say, "Yes!" and "I'll try!" and "Sure!" Life is worth living well, and if you believe in Magic, you may just find some here.
Welcome to Be'ing and Do'ing in the heart of Fairhaven!