CHECK OUT THIS PRIVATE, VERY UNIQUE CANYON HOME IN THE BEAUTIFUL UNIVERSITY HEIGHTS NEIGHBORHOOD IN SAN DIEGO, CA. OVERLOOKING A TRANQUIL CANYON AND VALLEY.
• 500 SQ.FT. VIEW STUDIO WITH SEPARATE LAUNDRY, PRIVATE OUTDOOR SHOWER AND 600 SQ.FT. DECK OVERLOOKING THE CANYON.
• ONLY A 3 MINUTE WALK TO STARBUCKS, TRADER JOES, CORE POWER YOGA AND MANY MORE SHOPS, PUBS AND CLUBS
• SHORT WALK TO HILLCREST ACROSS THE PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE
• 2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY
* SMALL DOGS ARE WELCOME
You will LOVE this large, sunny contemporary studio addition to our early-1900s home! The entire bottom floor of our multi-level home has a private entrance and spacious outdoor deck overlooking the canyon . Complete with a fireplace, bar and private outdoor shower, the home can accommodate up to 3 guests, with a comfortable queen bed in a private alcove and a 1-person sleeper sofa-bed. Located in the super hip, upscale University Heights/Hillcrest neighborhood, the home is within short walking distance to many restaurants, coffee shops and pubs and parade events. We are located near three major freeways with easy access to Downtown and around the city.
This home is centrally located minutes from all major San Diego attractions, including the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Sea World, Qualcomm Stadium/Mission Valley, the Gaslamp Quarter with its bustling nightlife, the Embarcadero, several beaches, San Diego Airport, and multiple micro-breweries.
Business travelers are welcome!!
COMPLIMENTARY PERKS AND AMENITIES:
• High Speed Internet/WIFI
• Coffee/Tea: Coffee maker complete with ground high quality Coffee and teas for brewing.
• Bottled water is provided in the refrigerator for your convenience.
• Bathroom Supplies: We have provided high-quality bio-degradable hair care and body products in the shower for your use in the outdoor shower, which is the only shower in this space. The area is quite private with a view of the canyon and there is an adjacent dressing room as well.
• Laundry and Clothing press available
• Kitchen facilities: Mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker. Plates, mugs, and utensils provided. A generous counter space has been provided for purchased groceries or other items.
Общение с гостями
We live on premises. We respect your privacy. We'll be around off and on in case you have questions or need anything. And if we're not available on the spot you can text for a quick response.
Другие важные подробности
We have a small dog, Rufus, whose DNA has a bark gene prominent in every cell. He's harmless but noisy when you first meet. However once you've been introduced he's very friendly. We also have a cat in the house but it's not likely you'll see her. She's shy.
Access to the canyon from our property is not allowed as the steep bank has no steps and is surprisingly treacherous. If you feel like hiking in the canyon please use the public access about 50 yards down the street. Otherwise you're welcome to enjoy the canyon from our deck.
Please check in with us when you arrive and we'll give you the key.
No overnight guests.
Hosting parties with more than 4, but no more than 8, invited guests are subject to a $50 fee and an increased deposit of $400. I'll provide a complimentary pitcher of blended Margaritas.
Quiet time after 2AM. If it's a party outside on the deck please keep it down after 12AM in respect for our neighbors.
No smoking inside the house. Please do not throw cigarette butts into the canyon!!
Use only bio-degradable products in the outdoor shower.
No canyon access from our property.
If you want to use the laundry please ask first.