My apartment is close by Peblinge Lake, Forum Metro, Ørstedspark, Botanical Gardens & Central Copenhagen.
It is placed in a great neighborhood (Blågårdsgade) with lots of small bars and restaurants. Easy transportation around Copenhagen with bus or metro (5-10 minutes away). The apartment has a great open atmosphere with good lighting and the evening sun on the french balcony. I hope you enjoy your stay at my apartment :)
Please note that my bed is raised as shown in the pictures.
- No loud noise after 22:00
- You got to have a good time! :)
- Feel free to use my spices & whats in the fridge.
- Please take care of the apartment.
- By staying in my apartment, you agree that I (The Host) will not be liable for any personal injuries that might occur.
- Shoes off please :)
- Please let me know if anything breaks or is broken. This allows me extra time to fix it before a new guest arrives.
28 Years old, living & working in Copenhagen.
I spend my time on quite a few different things as I like to develop new skills. I am currently spending most of my time playing my guitars & singing.
I hold a bachelors degree in Business Economics & a Masters degree in Project Management of IT.
Hope to see you around some day :)