My place is close to public transport, the airport, the city center, nightlife, and parks. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed and the coziness.
- • CHECK-IN TIME : 16:00 PM
- • CHECK-OUT TIME : 11:00 AM
- • Passport required: International guests must present valid passport and Taiwan resident must present valid identification
- • NO KEY CARD ACCESS DEPOSIT: Key card lost or damage NT$ 200 per key card is required upon check out.
- • LUGGAGE STORAGE: We offer all of our customers free luggage storage. (We are not responsible for any lost or damage.)
- • WE ARE GREEN HOSTEL: We are now offer for rent ( Extra Blanket $NT100, Extra Pillow $NT 50, Towel $NT 30 and Toothbrush set $NT 20)
- • NO SMOKING/ NO PETS ALLOWED: ( According to Taiwan laws, any violation is subjected to a fine of NT& (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
- • NO FOOD & DRINK: We are not allowed any food and drink up to rooms at any times, due to safety and hygienic precautions. (except water). If any cause of damage will be fine according to the price of products)
- • NO ELEVATOR: Due to characteristic of the building, we do not have lift or elevator. Please pack your luggage wisely.
- • QUIET ZONE: Please keep your voice down after 11.pm
- • LATE CHECK OUT: NT$ 100 per extra hour before 16:00 pm
- • WASHING MACHINE AND DRYER are Coin-operated located at laundry area (5th Floor). Will be opened since 9.00 am till 9.00 PM
- • TRANSPORTATION: Taxi service to Airport is offered NT$ 1200.
- • SECURITY & LIABILITY: We are not responsible for any lost, damage to your belongings and equipments during stay. Please use the locker that we provided in the room.
- • We do provided 24 hours snacks, Coffee and Tea at common area (G Floor)
У этого хозяина 52 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Thanks for interesting in my hostel - The Packer's Hostel Taipei, Taiwan.
This is a new hostel with capsule style single pods.
If you prefer high privacy, The Packer's Hostel must be your first choice.
Please come to chat with everybody at here and have a great time at the heart of downtown Taipei. I am really welcome all you guys stay here.
The country I have ever been :
Asia - Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Qatar
America - Canada, USA, Mexico, Brazil
Europe - UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Liechtenstein
Australia - New Zealand
Africa - Egypt