Imagine sitting in the hot tub soaking up the view of The Bow Valley with The Rocky Mountains rising behind? This spacious, newly upgraded basement suite with full kitchen will make you feel right at home. A great place to get away and recharge your batteries. Located in beautiful Gleneagles on the 14th hole on the Links Of Gleneagles golf course. A spacious, peaceful and safe community. Lots of outdoor space to enjoy, 2 children's play parks and bike/walking paths right out the front door.
This spacious modern basement suite is a"home away from home". 900+ square feet (85 square meters) of space won't feel crowded even for a bigger group. Featuring two bedrooms with queen beds sharing one bathroom and a sleeper sofa. It has an open concept living room/kitchen and a sunroom with a hot tub. The garden is at your disposal with a fire pit and sitting are. The kitchen feature full size fridge with freezer, dishwasher, cooktop, toaster oven, toaster, coffee maker, pots and pans and more. It has a private entrance for you to use.
The entire suite is yours. We live in the upper part of the house.
You have a private entrance with keypad lock. Personal code provided. You can check in and out whenever you like within the check in and check out time listed.
If nobody answer when you ring the front door, please proceed to the back of the house via the left side. You can use the supplied code to enter through the sunroom. Please park your vehicle in the available half of the front driveway. If you have 2 vehicles park one behind the other on one side of the driveway.
Общение с гостями
Please don't hesitate to ask us about what to do, where to eat etc. When it comes to mountain adventures we can certainly put you on the path of some amazing adventures outside of the beaten tourist trails.
Другие важные подробности
We live above the suite and will mostly be available should you need us for anything.
Please respect the community and neighbours by;
- Keeping noise down after 22:00 on weekdays and 23:00 on weekends.
- Observing the 30km/h speed limits in this community.
- Keeping your pet on a leash
- Cleaning up after your pet
- Not littering or behaving obnoxiously.
Please respect the property by;
- Not smoking inside or in the sunroom.
- Parking in the designated space (on driveway)
- Dogs, cats plus small animals or birds in cages are allowed. Prior permission needed.
- Unless your pet is confined to a cage it must he house trained.
- Dogs must be safe around children
- Keep your pet on a leash while outside.
- Please don't leave your pet free to roam while left alone for any extended time. Crate/kennel must be used. We may be able to pet-sit if pre-arranged.
- Please scoop all the poop.
- Damages beyond normal wear and tear caused by your pet is your responsibility.
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
У этого хозяина 71 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Born and raised on a small farm on the Norwegian west coast I transplanted to Canada in 1995 chasing the pilot dream. For an adventurous spirit it was impossible to not be completely fascinated by the incredible scenery and wilderness in western Canada. After traveling the world for many years chasing my career, life is more settled now, calling Cochrane base camp while working for a Calgary company operating private aircraft. With my wife Tatiana and our two children we enjoy life in Cochrane.