A spacious, 3-bedroom home in a very green neighbourhood just 15 minutes from the center. Sunny, quiet and fully furnished with mid-century pieces from our personal antique collection. If you are looking for a home away from home, you will love the comforts and the outdoor space. Features include:
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Roof terrace with a garden and great view
- Parking space
- Fast WiFi
- 3 balconies
- 100m to shops, restaurants and outdoor cinema
- Very safe neighbourhood
You have a wonderful two-floor house with a roof terrace. There is also a balcony surrounding most of the ground floor. The roof terrace has a great view over the neighborhood.
The bedrooms are spacious, with bedroom 2 and 3 having particularly large beds for people who like to spread out :)
The bathroom on the ground floor was newly renovated in 2016. It has a large shower so big, you can dance in it!
You have access to the whole 1st and 2nd floor, including the roof terrace.
Общение с гостями
We are always just a phone call away and we'll respond to your messages on airbnb within minutes! We are here to make your holiday memorable.
Другие важные подробности
The top-floor bedroom has access to the roof terrace. This bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom.
Please, remember to:
1. Turn off all the lights, the tv and the air-conditioners when you leave the house
2. Lock the front door, kitchen door and terrace door.
3. Do not leave any balcony doors or windows open when you leave the house.
4. If you want to have a shower, turn on the boiler 15 minutes before. The switchboard is in the hallway. Please remember to turn it off after you finish, because electricity is unfortunately very expensive now in Greece :(
5. Please, do not throw toilet paper in the toilet. The plumbing in Athens is very old, and paper can block the toilet. Use the little bin instead.
6. Our check-in is between 2:00-10:00 pm and check-out is before 11:00. It is possible that we can be flexible, but please ask us first before you book.
Hello :) My name is Calliope and I was born and raised in Athens. I studied and lived in London for years, but missed Athens too much - as you'll see, it's pretty awesome!
I run the Airbnb together with my husband Dominic, who is South African. We love antiques and we collect vintage furniture and decor. Once you've made your booking, please feel free to call us and ask any questions you may have. We are here to make your trip memorable :)