I am very sorry for your on purpose bad comments! There are no other wicked comments for Villa Vanelia Mare!
Firstly, you had made a reservation for 6 people (I had given you a special price for this reason) and at some point you became in total 9 people and 1 baby. When you were asked to pay an extra amount for this reason YOU DENIED! AND THIS IS THE TRUE REASON FOR YOUR BAD COMMENTS!
1. My appearance sometimes at the Villa is not to check on you or control you as you are mentioning, but for the maintenance of the house (pool, watering flowers and lawn etc) and to help my guests if they need something as I did for you that one day you asked me to rent cars, another day to rent a boat, another day to rent atvs, other days you asked me rides and I took you to the super market…
2. The Villa is 4 minutes on foot from the sea. The location is clearly shown on the map.
3. The kitchen is fully equipped. As for the turning off the AC you are mentioning, in your welcome tour when I was providing you with information, I mentioned if you wished when you leave to turn off electric appliances for SAFETY REASONS OF THE HOUSE, to lock the doors and close the windows. You always left everything open and unlocked when you left. I believe in your own house you lock all doors and windows when you leave.
4. The cleaning lady came every 2 days and you knew this, FREE OF CHARGE, to change towels, clean etc. Now if somebody someday was sleeping inside, it is not the cleaning lady’s fault as she always rung the doorbell first.
5. I once made a pointer/comment to you friendly, when the cleaning lady mentioned to me there was food stepped over the marble floors all over the ground floor, olive oil and dirt spilled over the BBQ and ants everywhere. You did not even mind this was where you would eat again!
I hope with your future hosts you will be more clean, fair and decent guests. Please respect the places that accommodate you.