The rental is close to downtown. Grocery store = 5 min walk. The school field = 1 minute walk. Perfect rental for walking down town, down town = 10min walk. Chief is about a 5-6 minute drive away. Leave the house, hike 30 minutes and return home completely exhausted within 1 hour. Outdoor deck, shaded in the morning by a tree but sun will peak through, you'll get deck sun from the morning until 3ish depending on the time of year. Great for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids).
Townhouse is located in Squamish.
Is a 3 bedroom town house. Master can sleep 2 people (king bed), spare room is an air mattress (dbl) with a memory topper (my fav) can sleep 2. Baby room can sleep a baby or put down another air mattress or use the memory foam from the spare room. Baby room is small and will be a tight fit.
The rest of the house can be described via the photos.
Help yourself to great coffee, good teas, basic spices and condiments.
Cat food is in the kitchen cabinet and he usually gets a couple scoops once or twice a day. Fifa is the cat and he will constantly tell you he is hungry, not to worry, he has water and food downstairs too. All of Fifas supplies are in the garage. The litter box is down stairs too and should be okay for your stay.
You have free range of the house. Garage is not included in rental but if you need to put bikes, etc in there we can arrange for this.
The baby room can also host and air mattress but will have to rearrange the crib. (We have an extra mattress).
Общение с гостями
You will be on your own. I would like your phone number and text you during your stay to make sure things are good. If you have any questions you can call or email and either we will be there to assist.
Quiet time 10:00 pm weekdays sun-Thursday. 11:00 pm weekends Friday-Saturday Inside and out.
Другие важные подробности
Wanna go snow shoeing? you can rent snow shoes at the gondola. We have 2 pairs, if we dont need them we will leave them for you to use (1sm, 1 med). Ask/ Remind me if you are interested.
at this time there is a table full of trees that get afternoon sun. They will need to be watered daily. Same with the plants on the deck, they will need some water.
Wind can close doors in the house. Dont want kitty to get locked in the room for long periods of time.
Dishwasher soap and laundry soap are provided. There is coffee for you too.
Making coffee -
1. make sure no old grinds are in the filter (clean filter).
2. put the cap on the filter and ***make sure the arrows line up
3. sent grind strength and how many cups
4. put water in and hit "on"
* if coffee is very watered down then the grinds have got clogged in the coffee maker. take off the top lid, unlock the lid and clean the little area.
- Plants and trees to be watered daily :) Greatly Appreciated
- Garage is not included in rental but if you need to store a bike, kayak, etc, we can make room and accommodate.
- If your looking for a place to party, this is Not the place. No Parties or Events.
- As this is our residence, please respect the property and leave it better than you found it :)
- There is a cat that lives in the house, besides Fifa the cat there will be no additional pets on site.
- No smoking in or on the property. No smokers. Due to health issues (allergies to smoke residues) of residences - smokers please refrain from booking. Sorry :(
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Canadian, Married, Entrepreneur, Healthy.
Living in Vancouver, BC.
I've been self employed for 6 years, currently running a couple small businesses. I love travelling both on a budget and without. I enjoy working, camping, outdoors, eating and being active. I enjoy life.