My place is new & close to all city transits, the airport, the city center, art and culture (1min walk to BTS). You’ll love my place because of the brightness, comfy bed, coziness, high ceilings and very Luxury facilities: Ozone pool, large gym & garden, Wi-Fi. My place is good for couples, solo and business travelers. No need to pay deposit when check in.
I can pick up at Airport Skytrain Ramkamhaeng Station*. Look no further for Bangkok Hotels. Let me as a Superhost take care of you.
# only 1 minute walk to BTS Skytrain station.
# *Airport Skytrain Pick up at Ramkamhaeng Station - need to arrange and confirm in advance if time fits.
# Enjoy yourself in nearby neighborhood, New Sky bar/Restaurant, Beer Garden, Street food, Thai massage, HOF Art Space, 24 hour TOM n TOMS coffee and many more.
# Great accommodation in Central Bangkok Thailand - Sukhumvit Road. Very New - July 2016. Near Bangkok nightlife, Bangkok Shopping and not too far from Bangkok Airport.
# Long term rental is welcome.
# My other similar properties are also available at:
# Free Wi-Fi, Gym, Swimming Pool, Drinking Water, Towel, Soap, Shampoo, Bangkok Tourism Map, skytrain map. Local shops are just down the corner. A new Bangkok Sky Bar & Restaurant "Cielo" 46th story high is next door. You can take local canal boat to Khao San road. This accommodation is cheaper than many Bangkok hotels you see in ag0da Bangkok. So if you like my place, please feel free to book it.
This Condominium is Brand New, the room has large window and the light gets into the living room too. Very quiet neighbors on this floor. Only sometime, there might be some traffic noise at night such as ambulance siren as the building is located in the city.
You will be given 2 key cards, 1 to access the elevator and facility areas and another one to enter the room. You can enjoy the facilities such as the rooftop garden on the 28th floor, swimming pool, gym and large living Room on the 6th floor.
Общение с гостями
I will meet you with the check in and check out during your stay. You can also call me anytime.
I will also point to you places of interest in Bangkok and other cities. I will also give you free map :-)
Другие важные подробности
To ensure that you have a good stay, please feel free to communicate to me anytime. I am willing to help.
* Laundry is available at 150 baht per wash.
* Taxi Service to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport is available at 450 baht.
* Early check-in and late-check out are possible if available (small fee might apply for urgent cleaning arrangement).
* Please do not smoke in the room or balcony. Penalty of 2,000 baht for violation.
* Please keep the place clean. Extra charges might apply if more time are needed from ordinary cleaning.
* Please do not make loud noises. Kindly speak or talk softly.
* Kindly do not throw anything in the toilet bowl, it will jam and cause unpleasant experience.
* Cooking on the stove is not available in the room. There is a microwave you can use for light cooking or food warming.
* Upon check in, a copy of passport of all guests will be requested. A 500 baht room keys deposit is required and will be returned when check out. Loss of key will cost 1,000 baht per key. So please take care.
* If you are travelling with backpack, please let me know.
* Overnight parking fees may apply. Please check with me for details.
* Please keep the place clean.
* Please do not make loud noises. Kindly speak softly.
* For safety reason, smoking is not allowed in the room, balcony and in the building. Smoking area is located on the ground floor. Violation will subject to 1,000 Baht fine and extra cleaning fee of 500 Baht.
* Please close the windows when turning on the air-conditioner.
* Please close the window, switch off the air-conditioner and electronic devices when leaving the room.
* Overnight stay by unregistered guests are not allowed, this is for security reason. Penalty of 2,000 baht will be charged.
* Kindly take care of the Key Card and Room Key, any loss or damage of the key set, a replacement of 1,000 Baht will be charged per card.
* Cooking on stove is not available, microwave cooking is allowed for light cooking and food warming.
* During check in, I will request to take picture of guests' passport (in case of emergency) and a Key deposit of 500 baht (will be returned during checkout).
У этого хозяина 486 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a young, energetic and full of inspirations. My friends also know me as a loving, warm and kind person. Doing things to inspire people is who I am.
Born in Bangkok and educated overseas since a teenager. I went to Singapore when I was 14, Melbourne Australia when I was 17 and Shanghai China when I was 20. Now I live and work in Bangkok and travel every year.
I love to Travel, Watch Movie, Run Mini Marathon, Eat dark chocolate and getting new ideas from visiting places and exhibitions.
As I love to travel, many years ago I was inspired by a trip in Spain from seeing beautiful architecture and meeting people who love to travel. I have a dream open a Boutique Hotel one day, now I have started a Boutique Hostel, designed by myself and my siblings. I would like our guest to also feel inspired by Modern Thai architecture and Thai hospitality. So staying here you won't get just a good night sleep but also inspirations for yourself. I also have other properties around Sukhumvit Area near BTS skytrain stations so I can be of service to more guests.
My life motto: Get off it and move on! Anything is possible.