This four story home has great views of the valley and mountains. With over 4,000 SF, there is lots of living and sleeping space! Located a few blocks from BYU, you will be close to art and culture and family-friendly activities. A short drive up the canyons are lovely hikes and outdoor recreation. This home is excellent for families with kids.
This home has plenty of living areas: a basement family room with 2 queen sleeper sofas, TV, and ping pong table. A small formal living room/library on the main level in addition to the large living room that is open to the kitchen. On the second floor, there is a living area with couches and a TV, and a large playroom on the top floor. Be aware that during the summer months, the two bedrooms on the top floor will be predictably warmer than the other bedrooms. The fiber optic internet has fast uploads and downloads. We have a few backyard chickens and guests are welcome to gather and use any of the eggs that come in green, brown, and white.
The entire home is available except for a couple rooms that are locked that we use for storage. There is a small, separate apartment downstairs that is occupied by a young couple (no children). There is a separate entrance for this apartment on the back of the house. They are very friendly and can help with any issues related to the home.
Общение с гостями
We are available by cell phone to answer any questions. If there are any issues with the home, we can send over some help.
Другие важные подробности
Alternate check in and check out times can often be arranged - subject to approval.
- No alcohol permitted on premises
- Please park in driveway
- No more than two vehicles without prior approval
- Please remove shoes while in the home
- Food stays in kitchen at table or island only, please
- Lock all doors and ground floor windows when leaving home.
- No windows open while AC is on(!)
- At check out:
* Empty kitchen trash
* Load all dishes, silverware etc. and start dishwasher
* Bring used sheets, pillowcases, & towels to laundry room
* If towels are wet, hang on rods over washer and dryer
* Begin at least one washer load of towels and/or sheets early enough to start in dryer before your departure.
Competitive runner, engineer and professor, married, father of 5 adorable children