Stunning views of the City are minutes away from our Mid-Century home in a private neighborhood with free parking and public transportation.
Your private room & bath include luxury bedding, new queen mattress, closet/drawer space, bathrobe, amenities & wifi.
Share the living room, TV, kitchen & laundry room. Breakfast, afternoon tea, snacks & popcorn are available.
Let us make your visit a memorable event. Welcome Business & International travelers. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Our home as an overall Asian/Japanese aescetic. Guests love how calm and relaxing the home feels. To make your visit special, we love taking care of details and think you will appreciate it too. From cleanliness to new luxury bedding and mattress, plush, fluffy towels, and bathrobes, to abundant snacks. I have been told by numerous Guests how much they love the bed and enjoy the comfortable mattress and soft sheets.
There is a closet for long and short hanging clothes, several Japanese tansus with drawers for storage, extra bedding with your choice of allergin "fill" or feathers to meet your comfort needs. We also provide a double surge protector with two extra fast USB charging stations. This surge protector is on a long cord and can be moved around for your convenience. It is not uncommon for two Guests to put the surge protector on the bed while both using computers or devices at the same time.
Many Business Travelers enjoy sitting on the bed and working in their bedroom. When not in the bedroom, Business Travelers have a spacious area in the dining room where they can work.
You will have your own private room and bathroom. In addition, you will have full access to the living room with a 65" high definition TV and surround sound system, kitchen, laundry room, and backyard. Most of the time your Host only needs access to the kitchen and laundry area which means the living room and TV are all yours! (No sharing needed.) To clarify, this is a private room and bathroom within a family home where family members live and will access the kitchen and other areas as needed. There are no children, teenagers, or pets living in the house, it is adults only so it is typically quiet.
Общение с гостями
I am available 24/7 (best hours are from 7 am - 10 pm). I can have less or more interaction based on your request. Many visitors love to socialize, and we enjoy that too, yet your privacy is important, and we wish to honor your preference.
I love visitors and am especially sensitive to the needs of Business Travelers requiring their private time and space. We have a great set up for business travelers including a lovely view while working. International visitors will feel extremely comfortable in my clean home located in a very safe neighborhood of San Francisco. I have traveled internationally and do my best to think of special touches to make your visit more enjoyable. Japanese visitors have the special bonus of being in familiar surroundings as the house has a peaceful Japanese/Asian aesthetic.
Другие важные подробности
COME CELEBRATE ANY TIME OF YEAR!!! We welcome our Gay/Lesbian/LBGTQ Guests in September for the fantastic Folsom Street Fair and join us in October for San Francisco's FLEET WEEK. There is always something interesting and incredible happening in the City by the Bay.
We want to make your holiday/vacation time, or business trip, special by providing the ideal place to relax after shopping, sightseeing or working. Let us help you feel comfortable, welcome, and in a festive mood. Enjoy hot cocoa, hot cider, tea, coffee or other delights when you return home to your Airbnb room.
Daily, or upon request, we provide a variety of delicious family style breakfasts. We do our best to create a typical breakfast that our family enjoys eating, and we also try to provide foods that we think our Guests would enjoy. We serve delicious Bay Area Peet's Coffee, as well as a large selection of fine teas. Meals and snacks are often an excellent time to visit and get to know each other better should our Guest(s) wish to do so. It is our goal to make you feel special and comfortable in our home. We do little things, when we can, that are the special touches that make Guests feel cared for and appreciated.
There is plenty of FREE street parking directly across from our home, so you will not have to worry about your vehicle being towed by the City. That is a huge bonus in San Francisco!
Several Guests have asked me to mention the backyard filled with California native plants and urban wildlife. We have an active bird population of scrub jays and Stellar's Jays. (Both are types of local blue jays.) Some of the birds are friendly and will take peanuts from your hand! We also have friendly squirrels who enjoy peanuts. Many birds and squirrels have been the subject of Guest videos. Other birds include hummingbirds, mourning doves, finches, woodpeckers and more.
WILDLIFE AT NIGHT
Later in the day/evening, we have visiting skunks and raccoons. (Baby skunks and raccoons are active at the moment.) Although they are friendly, Guests do not pet them and typically view them from an upstairs window. These critters are wild and like to stop by for water from the fountain. We have two young outdoor kitties. They are lovely, yet prefer not to be pet as they think of themselves as wild, like the other creatures. Most Guests enjoy the small critters, yet you do not have to engage with them at all if that is your preference.
Thus far, we have been blessed with one great Guest after another and feel grateful for the opportunity to meet so many interesting and engaging people from around the world, including our fabulous Business Travelers and vacationers from the United States.
Just let us know what you need. We do our best to provide a quiet space to work and prepare for your meetings. We have wifi available throughout our home, as well as a printer and scranner. We have lightening fast chargers for your devices and surge protectors in several locations. Let us take care of your morning coffee or tea and get you out the door with a good breakfast. As business owners ourselves, we understand the needs of business professionals.
Our Airbnb is registered with the City of San Francisco. Our business is known as "Serene Retreat by Kral."
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
- Working professionals live in this home so respect and consideration for quiet after 9 pm is greatly appreciated.
- The home is well maintained and cared for due to fine furniture, antiques, and art work. These items cannot be replaced if damaged so care and consideration for the home is required of all Guests.
- Do NOT set anything wet on any wood in the house, including beverages or towels. ALL beverages must have a COASTER underneath at all times so you do not damage the antique furniture. We provide trays and coasters for this purpose so you will have a place to set your coffee or drinks.
- Do not hang bath towels in any place other than the Guest bathroom. Towel bars are provided exclusively for this purpose. If you need clean towels, simply request them.
- Do not disturb the neighbors with loud noise after hours or direct conversation. This is a private neighborhood.
- Do not disturb the urban wildlife. Be respectful that this is their home/territory too and they have their own patterns/routines.
- IMPORTANT - Do NOT park in front of the neighbors' homes. Only park in front of our home so we may keep friendly relations with our dear neighbors. There is plenty of street parking directly in front of our home so you should never have a problem with parking.
- In the Japanese tradition, we do not wear shoes in the house so please bring slippers or please use the ones we provide or special non-skid socks we provide.
- Overall, simply be respectful of our home, which we have opened up to share, and enjoy it as if it were your own. We are warm and caring Hosts and strive to make you feel comfortable and cared for during your stay.