Our Spanish Home is set on a hill overlooking the rolling hills of the Sonoma countryside. With a pool, open concept kitchen, living and dining room, and scenic outdoor spaces, this is an ideal home for gathering friends and family. This listing is for the entire property, the Hacienda, the Hillside unit and the Casita. Total there is 8 bedrooms with 10 beds, 3 bathrooms and 2 kitchens. You have access to both outdoor grilling areas and the pool to yourself. Total occupancy is 16 guests.
Cerro Pampa Hacienda, Hillside & Casita
The Hacienda, is the main house on this property. It has tall open ceilings in a spacious living & dining area along with a large open concept kitchen. The Hacienda has two bedrooms and a loft. The master bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has a queen bed. The loft has two twin beds with low ceilings. The bathroom has a tub and 1.5 toilets. For outdoor dining, there is an outdoor table that seats 10+ people with a Weber BBQ that looks out over the Polo fields. The Hillside unit has an additional three bedrooms. Two rooms have queen beds and the third room has a twin size bunk bed. There is a sitting area, and a bathroom with a shower but there is no kitchen in the hillside unit. The hillside unit is adjacent to the Hacienda but not accessible from the main house so there is a separate entrance. The Casita is the third unit on the property. It is below the main house and has a separate entrance as well. The Casita is an updated two bedroom unit with a kitchenette, living room and shower/bathroom. In all the entire property sleeps 16 people in 8 rooms spread throughout 3 adjoining buildings with separate entrances. Large groups that need space or who do not want to share the pool often rent this entire property. This property is a great place to come and escape.
Guests have access to the entire property which includes the main Hacienda house, The Hillside unit and the Casita. Both outside dining areas with a Weber BBQ and two fire pits. Complete access to the Pool anytime while staying respectful of ranch quiet hours from 10pm until 8am.
The pool has solar heating and will be “winterized” before the temperature drops to freezing. This usually occurs in late October/November and the heating stays off until around March/April. If you book a visit during those months you are welcome to use the pool however it would NOT be heated during your stay and it would be very cold. The weather is ever changing and we cannot guarantee a specific temperature in the pool on any specific date around the months mentioned above. There is no lifeguard on duty. Children must be supervised at all times. Swim at your own risk.
Общение с гостями
Please let us know if you need anything during your stay. We are available.
Другие важные подробности
*We are on filtered spring water at a ranch with horses. As a working horse ranch we must ask that you conserve water. If there are any issues with water during your stay contact us immediately and we will resolve the problem. We supply Alhambra drinking water for guest consumption.
*There is a Weber BBQ available for use, please bring your own charcoal and starter.
*There are outdoor fire pits and an indoor fireplace. Please bring your own wood and starter. Check for “No burn days”
*There is a smart TV and we provide a Netflix account for guest use.
*Since we are on a horse ranch there are flies. Please understand that flies being in and around the house is an almost constant thing. We will leave fly tape and a swatter to help but please understand we cannot control the insects. We do have monthly pest control in place.
*The pool has solar heating, piping that heats the water as it runs through the filter. The pool will be “winterized” in the beginning of November until around March. If you book a visit during those months you are welcome to use the pool however it would NOT be heated during your stay. There is no lifeguard on duty. Children must be supervised at all times. Swim at your own risk.
* Wi-Fi is available but limited in regards to speed/connection due to our rural setting. We DO NOT guarantee Wi-Fi service at all times.
• Absolutely No Smoking in the home.
• Conserve water! We are on spring water at a ranch with horses.
• You must be 25 years of age to book and stay at this property.
• Adhere to the maximum number of people in the units respectively unless prior written permission is given. The entire property which includes the Hacienda, the Hillside and the Casita has a firm 16 person maximum occupancy.
• Please be courteous to the surrounding neighbors and keep noise levels low. Quiet time is between the hours of 10pm-9am.
• Adhere to Pool Rules. There is no lifeguard on duty. Children must be supervised at all times. Swim at your own risk.
•Please clean dishes in the dishwasher throughout your stay and leave only one sink worth for the maid service.
• Make sure all garbage from the kitchen and outside of the house have been taken out to the bins in the garage. Please do this as garbage’s become full to keep the house free of flies. 3 or 4 bags extra is ok, but excess garbage may incur a fee.
• Pets are not permitted. The horses who live on property do not do well with pets.
• Please be respectful of the horses that are on the property.
• Please turn off all heating/cooling units upon check out.
• Please turn off all lights upon check out. *View Check-out Procedures*
• Please lock all doors and windows upon check out. Lock doors by pressing the bottom “lock” symbol button while pulling the door closed.
*Failure to be honest about the number of guests or your intentions during your stay can result in cancellation of your reservation or you may be asked to leave at your expense.
У этого хозяина 25 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы