If you are looking for a clean place to lay your head during your travels or a comfortable stay on a budget, this unit is for you. Our basement unit is elegant and quaint, great for low maintenance and simple individuals or couples. Conveniently located next to the MAX light rail for easy transportation to anywhere (including the airport!!!) with shops, taverns, and cafes within walking distance!
This is a den unit, while comfortable to some, footsteps from above may be bothersome to others.
This is our newly renovated basement unit. This corky room has everything you need for a comfortable stay during your travels. While we do not provide a tv, there is a monitor if you wish to plug your laptop in. No kitchen in unit, but we have a mini fridge and a small hot pot for tea.
Bedroom, Bathroom, Laundry, Back Yard.
Общение с гостями
We will lave a key hidden for you in the lock box--please refer to house manual. You will have the entire place to yourselves and we can easily be via text, and email to attend to any of your urgent needs during your stay, but we have provided plenty of resources to attend to your needs and questions. Everything you need to know can be found in the house manual or guidebook we have made.
Другие важные подробности
Our house in located facing the onramp to highway 84 east, but noise from the freeway is undetectable from inside. Although somewhat bother certain individuals, for short-term travelers this location cannot be more convenient. Since portland is made up of so many spread out small neighborhoods the proximity to the freeway makes this location easy to get to and from and thus extremely desirable. We love it!
Hi there thank you for booking! Here are a few rules to note before booking:
1) Have fun! Portland is an awesome place to be in-- let me know if you need any recommendations :)
2) Familiarize with self check in prior to arrival. No need to coordinate key pick ups everything is right there and directions are clear for your convenience.
3) This is one of three units on site. If there are any questions or issues during your stay, please refrain from knocking on the door to one of the units and contact us directly via airbnb, phone call, or text.
4) Please note, this is a basement unit-- yes you will be able to hear people from above. ( Just ought to let you know before making your decision).
5) If there are any issues or concerns during your stay please contact us asap so we can help you out!
I love Portland! I love Dance! and I love to Travel!