Calm, light and design with eagle high view on Bondi.
Start your day with the sun rise and the birds songs.
Practice yoga on the balcony.
Do some work on the big dining table watching the waves.
Top floor penthouse apartment on the 3rd floor of Bondi's heights, featuring:
- An uninterrupted view of Bondi Beach and North Bondi from which you can watch the sunrise or see whales on their migration (in season)
- A large balcony with glass sliding doors to flood the apartment with light and the amazing view
- Reverse air conditioning: cold for summer; hot for winter
- Walking distance from Bondi Beach, the Iceberg rock pool, public transport, and a plethora of amenities, bars and restaurants
- 2 bedrooms: a master bedroom with ensuite shower and queen size bed ideal for a couple; a second bedroom with single bed for a child.
- 2 bathrooms: a bathroom with a bathtub and the shower in the master bedroom suite
- An open kitchen fully equipped for cooking: natural gas burners; oven; microwave; fridge; blender, and bar stools for hanger-ons to keep the chef company. Dinner table can accomodate 6 people.
- An off-street and private car space is available for guests
About Bondi: relaxed Sydney suburb with an iconic sand beach, blue Pacific waters and great waves.
Общение с гостями
We will probably be away when you arrive and our trusted friend will give you the keys and a quick tour.
A thorough home guide will be waiting for you.
You can always contact us by email if necessary.
This place is available for a quiet and well behaved couple. Do not rent if you're looking to have a rowdy vacation in Bondi and/or looking to entertain anything other than a civilised dinner of up to 6 people
Do not rent if you have an allergy to cat or dog fur as we own a cat / dog (will not be here when you rent)
Our place on Airbnb https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/1364351
Chief Wholeness officer for WholeMe, my coaching business
Love travelling, work hard for it : trek through Sahara Algerian desert, Indonesia volcanoes, Venezuela, Patagonia, Tasmania Overland Track, French Alps.
Preferred places : Tofino BC, Big Sur CA, Vancouver BC, Bariloche Argentina, Chamonix France, everything New Zealand, Sydney, Bali...
Enjoy trekking, kayaking, skiing, scuba diving, yoga and tennis.
Love precious time with friends and family, travelling, studying, reading & discovering sustainable design and ideas.
Born in the French Alps, real mountain girl sometimes wandering what I'm doing at the beach ;-)