500 year old farm house located in the heart of Kent counryside, with 20 acres of land to roam in.
An hour's train journey away from London and under an hours drive to the coast in the other direction.
Two Villages a mile away from the farm on either side with shops, pubs, restraunts and nightlife under half an hour away in Maidston or Tunbridge wells.
Perfect for a London get away, couples and a family holiday.
Pet cat that lives on the farm
Croquet available, badminton available, multi gym machine in garage for anyone to use and rope swings around the grounds of the farm
- Please feed our cat Staples who lives in the barn, but comes to the house everyday
- This is an ancient much loved farm house. Guests need to be sympathetic to old buildings and take pleasure in them.
- Bookings need to be made by the end of the 3rd week in July
- Cooking is by an electric Aga range cooker with two ovens and two hot plates. It is permanently on. It provides cosy heat in the kitchen and very good meals for those who understand it! Further instructions on how to get the best out of the Aga will be left in the house. The house is well insulated and very warm, especially in the summer.
- There are three bicycles available for use in the barn. Also croquet and big trampoline are available. There are many thickets and wooded areas on the farm which might be ideal for children.