Apartment is a two-bedroom unit in a luxury building with swimming pool, gym, and tandem parking space in a covered, gated garage. Washer dryer in unit with other standard features including dishwasher, microwave oven, fridge, etc.
First Room has a king sized and second room queen sized memory foam bed.
This modern and stylish 2 bedroom apartment conveniently located in downtown Los Angeles. Each Master Bedroom has its own private bathroom. Kitchen is fully equipped with everything that you might need to cook.
Amenities include, but not limited to for Swimming pools, Jacuzzis, Full basketball court, Library, Theater, Fitness center, Steam room, 2 Parking Spaces and many more.
2 FREE parking spots. Access to multiple pools (including rooftop pool with amazing view), Jacuzzi, Basketball Gym, Beach Volleyball, Fitness center, Dry sauna, Steam Room, BBQ area.
Call me 30 min before you came to the apartment. I will personally meet every guest to give a little tour and to make sure that you has everything you need.
You can WALK TO: (or take a quick Uber ride to)
* L.A. Live and Staples Center
* Walt Disney Concert Hall
* Fashion and Arts Districts
* Chinatown and Little Tokyo
* LA Grand Central Market
* Pershing Square and Union Station
* Elysian Park
* Dodger's Stadium
* The Broad Museum
* Silver Lake
* Echo Park
15 MINUTES AWAY (a bit longer in traffic):
* Hollywood Walk of Fame
* Dolby Theatre (Academy Awards!)
* Chinese Theatre
* Hollywood and Highland Mall
* Madame Tussauds Museum and more
* El Capitan Theatre
* Pantages Theatre
* Hard Rock Café
* Countless shops and restaurants for everyone's taste.
* IF you are up for a hike then Runyon Canyon or Wisdom Tree are my favorite ones with amazing views of DT.
* Universal Studios only a subway ride away or take freeway 101
* Sunset Strip
* Beverly Hills
* Santa Monica Beach and Promenade
* Beverly Center Mall
* The Grove Mall
* Farmer's Market
There is bus station "Dash" near the house you can go anywhere in downtown LA for 50 cent only (better to use gps) or you can use metro 12 min by walking from the building. Uber or Lyft is good way to go.
Please keep in mind it IS NOT a hotel. I will do my best to make your stay as comfortable as possible. If you are missing anything, just shoot me a message and I'll take care of everything.
Clean fee 76$