You’ll love my place because it's near everything! We love to walk and bike to the bay, to the St. Andrews Farmers Market, and wonderful local restaurants. It's just 15 minutes to beach access. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
We include two adult bikes, a bike trailer, and two kids bikes. We also allow use of our kids kayak and paddle board.
For our gym loving friends, there is a gym within 5 minutes.
We expect guests to treat our home just as good, or better, than their own home.
1. No Smoking, parties or events.
2. All bookings require a security deposit. You will not be charged for this in advance.
3. Check-in time is any time after 3 pm Central Time. Check-out time is any time before 11 am Central Time. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
4. We do not allow smoking; breaking this rule will incur a $250 fine.
5. We do allow for housebroken pets. An additional $50 cleaning fee will be charged.
6. If a location is left in an exceptionally messy state, we will charge $50 for every extra hour of cleaning required with a one hour minimum. If there are any stains on upholstery, rugs, wood furniture, etc steam cleaning or appropriate cleaning will be charged. If the stain is unable to be removed or resolved, full replacement cost will be charged.
7. If you break, you buy.
8. NO grill use unless agreed upon.
9. Do not unplug or move electronics.
10. If more guests sleep at our location than the number originally stated and agreed upon in the booking, the security deposit will be charged in full.
11. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately. We are always available by phone, text or B&B Messaging app.
12. Any guest who is still in the location after 11 a.m. can be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if we have approved a late checkout in advance.
13. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
14. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules and all check out rules listed in the house binder. Failure to comply will result in additional fees and charges.