My name is Christian and I am offering a an apartment located in the area around Kongens Nytorv and Kings Garden in the city center.
The apartment is 65 square meters and consists of a living room, dining room, a bedroom and a bathroom with toilet, sink and shower.
In the bedroom there is a double bed (140cm*200cm) and two small closets. All necessary bed linen and towels are provided.
The apartment is suitable for 1-2 persons.
The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and there are several supermarkets close by.
The surroundings are bright and green and there are great views from the living and dining room over the Kings Garden - a public park where you can visit Rosenborg Castle. There is a very nice restaurant, a café and a great coffee shop in the park.
Wifi internet, 40' flat-screen TV, speakers are available as well as a Playstation 3 and Apple TV (Netflix) access. I have an electric piano and you are welcome to use it as you please.
You are allowed to smoke but please open the windows.
There are no laundry facilities in the apartment, however, there are laundromats located around the area.
Copenhagen is a great city to get around on foot or bike, so I hope that you will enjoy the convenience of living in the heart of it where you can cover most of the main attractions with no use of busses and trains.
City bikes are located close by.
- Distance to the airport: 25 minutes
- Distance to Nørreport train station: 6-7 minute walk
- Distance to Kongens Nytorv metro station: 6-7 minute walk
- Distance to Nyhavn (New Harbour): 5 minute walk
- Distance to restaurants and cafés: They are all around
- Distance to "Strøget" (main shopping street): 5 minute walk
- Distance to The Little Mermaid: 15 minutes walk