Nestled on a hilltop overlooking the Panama Flats marshlands, this bedroom is a quiet oasis in a home with a great view / sunset. Double bed in completely renovated room. Shared bathroom with owner. 2km from Camosun College and 150m away from bus 30 to downtown and 600m from bus 31. Parking available.
- Shoes preferred to be left at the entrance
- Coat closet available and recommended for guest use
- Guests expected to clean dishes or put them in the dishwasher (unless full, then it can be done after)
- Guests have access to a refrigerator to themselves, unless a freezer is required - then they can use the house refrigerator
- All food with the exception of maybe apples and some other fruit to be eaten in the living / dining area (sorry... a guest ruined this for everyone by spilling on the duvet and wrecking it)
- Wet towels to be hung on the back of the bathroom door or on hook provided behind bedroom door or bedroom closet door
- Please turn lights of when leaving bedroom
My name is Jacquelyn. I am a management consultant and competitive softball coach / player who travels a lot for work and play. I speak English, French and some German. While travelling, I love exploring the local culture, eating local specialties and wandering with my camera.