With equidistant access to the sites and activities in SD, Orange, & Riverside Counties, this central location is a perfect respite for adults. Relax and enjoy! Let me pamper you.
I have 2 private bdrs in a 4 bdr home (quiet neighbourhood). But please note: distances are HUGE here: all destinations require some driving!
PLEASE read ALL of this listing (including the House Rules).
Please note: I have pets.
I have 2 bedrooms: both with full sized beds.
This is a quiet neighbourhood close to pretty much everything you want to see or do in this part of Southern California: not only San Diego County, but ALSO Orange County and Riverside County as well. Explore the beaches both north and south of here! Or head east and visit the wineries in Temecula! Go for a ride in a hot air balloon!
Or stay right here - golfing is only 3 minutes away!
Just remember distances are huge here - most destinations require some driving.
You will have full access to the kitchen, family room with 60” plasma TV (cable with HBO), dining room, quaint living room, back yard, front porch with glider, bathroom (with all the essentials), and laundry facilities. The bedrooms contain a chest of drawers and closet filled with hangars.
Free wireless internet.
Extra blankets/towels etc. available.
Beach towels, mats, chairs and umbrella are available!
Help yourself to any spices, condiments etc. when you cook.
Consider my home your home. Just please understand my dogs are sensitive, so I do my best to keep them separate from houseguests.
You have total access to ALL areas of the house except the garage, my music studio, personal bedroom/bathroom, and a few cupboards (marked for your convenience).
Please note: in fairness to all, there are no late night check-ins.
Общение с гостями
I respect your privacy, but I work primarily from home so am around for all your needs. I am more than happy to help you any way I can!
Другие важные подробности
The City of Oceanside charges an 11.5% tax on all bookings. They do not allow me to include it in the nightly rate, and Airbnb does not collect it. You may pay it by cash upon arrival, or I can request it from your damage deposit - whatever you prefer.
Tax ID# Available upon request
I have pets (dogs and a small cat). If you have allergies, sadly, this is not the ideal space for you. My dogs do occasionally bark, but I stop it right away and I always keep them in an enclosed space. the cat does roam the entire house.
I clean the house meticulously and the pets are NEVER allowed in guests rooms (see House Rules). I keep a lint roller at the top of the stairs (outside the bedrooms) and air freshener plugs in all rooms. But having said all that, pets do live here. Pets shed. Please do not book here if you prefer no evidence of dogs and a cat in the home.
I have beach towels, mats, chairs, umbrella and boogie boards if you would like to borrow them.
Did you forget sunscreen? Sun hats? Caps? Don’t worry. I’m sure I can save you a trip to Wal-Mart for such needs!
I can also pick up provisions for you, if you like (save you a trip to the store when you first arrive – travel can be very tiring). Just let me know in advance.
About me: I have travelled extensively throughout my life (have even stayed in Airbnb homes myself). Originally from Canada, I also lived in Europe for 9 years. I truly enjoy meeting new people and learning about their lives and cultures. Ich kann Deutsch, aber nicht mehr so gut, wie wenn ich in Österreich lebte.
- Adults only. I am sorry, but my home is not conducive for children or teenagers.
- I live here with a roommate and my pets. If you are not used to sharing a home with dogs and a cat, this will not be the ideal destination for you.
- The pets NEVER go in the guest rooms. If you leave a door open and a pet gets in, I will have to charge an extra $35 cleaning fee (professional carpet cleaning and dry-cleaning of the comforter cost ov(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)% City of Oceanside tax to be paid separately (cash upon arrival or I can take it out of the damage deposit – whichever you prefer.).
- Basically mutual respect. No smoking on the property (indoors or out). No excessive use of alcohol. Keep common areas clean. - Check-in is afternoon only (2:00pm earliest) and check-out is morning only (11:00am latest). I must adhere strictly to this as I have parties leaving and arriving on the same day, and I need time to remake the rooms and clean. You may leave your luggage here if you arrive earlier or are leaving later.
- All doors must be kept shut at all times (both indoor and outdoor). This applies to the gate as well.
- Please park on the street except Tuesdays (due to street cleaning). Then you can use my driveway.
- My area of the home (bedroom, bathroom and studio), the garage, and the marked cupboards are off limits to guests.