A B&B apartment with your own private wing, staying with your on-premises hosts Phil & Daz in their stylish and modern, top floor, north facing home in the small village of Rainbow Beach with views over the beach and World Heritage listed Fraser Island. An easy 5 min walk to the beach and restaurants.
1. No beach towels in laundry
2. No smoking anywhere on premises
3. $50 (fully refundable) key deposit
4. No fishing bait allowed in fridges
5. Only registered guests may stay
6. Children of age 3-10 are welcome
7. All children are considered guests & must be included in the occupancy count on arrival
8. If more people arrive than were booked, the reservation will be cancelled with no refund
9. Treat our home as you would your own
I'd always thought of myself as a 'mountain person', where I have had many climbing adventures around the world, however after many years traveling, we (Daz is my partner) decided to settle in Rainbow Beach next to our most favourite island, a place that we have explored more times than we can remember over the years - Fraser Island. My second favourite activity (after cycling) is bush walking and of course the Cooloola National Park is also right on our doorstep, in fact the start of the hiking trail to Double-Island Point and the rest of this amazing Park, is only a few metres from where we live in Rainbow Beach. Whenever we travel we have always used BnBs because we love staying in unique places, meeting diverse hosts and guests, and getting a fully immersive 'local' experience - Those are exactly the reasons we chose to open our home to travellers. So whether you visit us for two nights or longer, we'd love to meet you, and share our unique part of Australia with you. Welcome to Decked-Out@Rainbow Beach!