Hot location! Your home away from home awaits. Conveniently located on 12 Street between 10 & 15th Avenue. The condo is a quiet oasis in the center of downtown Playa. A beautiful second floor, 1100 square feet, two-bedroom, two-bath end unit with two private balconies overlooking the pool in a serene corner of the building’s courtyard. Just steps away from famous 5th Avenue shopping, restaurants and beach. Gated building with 24-hour onsite doorman and one reserved off street parking spot.
Condo - Keyless coded entry for both main entry gate and condo unit door. Cool, calm and sophisticated space with crisp white walls and tile floors. Lots of natural light. High Speed Internet (100 mbps when connect via LAN) with Wifi throughout and by pool. For your comfort, air conditioners (four total) are located in each room.
Livingroom - Spacious with comfy new sofa and chair. Includes 42" flat screen TV, cable, stereo, Wifi, and DVD player, as well as books and DVDs for your use during your stay. Private balcony with table and chairs.
Kitchen – Sleek and stylish kitchen that flows through to the dining room. Granite counters, modern wood cabinetry, new stainless stove and refrigerator. Includes blender, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, electric kettle and all the cookware necessary to make a gourmet meal. Dish soap, sponge and roll of paper towels provided.
Bedrooms - Comfy beds with new, quality linens. Spacious rooms with lots of closet space. Includes TV,
Bathrooms - Clean, bright with walk-in showers. Plush towels and hand soap provided.
Laundry room - Located off the kitchen. Full size new washer and dryer. New hot water heater.
Guests have full access to condo, courtyard and pool.
Keyless will be provided access codes for condo gate and unit door.
Общение с гостями
Guests will be provided contact information for our local property management company in case you experience any issues with the property during your stay. Please report all issues right away. Conveniently located one block away.
Другие важные подробности
We will be happy to assist you with other arrangements for a worry-free vacation, such as airport transfers, additional house keeping, tour information and booking, car rental, plus many more services. We are here to help you relax during your vacation.
Guests staying 28 days or more are responsible for electric. A cash deposit or credit card will be collected at check-in from our property manager. With responsible usage (turn off when you are not in the unit, don't cool rooms not in use, etc) the bill is minimal $30-$35 per/month.**
During your stay, please keep in mind these house and building rules:
1. Maximum number of guests: 5 (Note: Beds sleep 4)
2. Renter Registration Form. Guests are required to submit names of all occupants during stay. Renter Registration form will be provide after booking. Violations will lead to a $300 condo violation fee paid by the guest.
3. Limit Noise: Please refrain from playing loud music or making noise after 11PM to respect the other residents of the building. Repeat violations will lead to your expulsion from the unit with no refund of your rental cost.
4. No Parties. Parties are not allowed in the courtyard common areas or in the condo. Hosting a large party (more than 10 people in the condo) will lead to your expulsion from the unit with no refund of your rental cost.
5. No Glass by the Pool. Please use the plastic cups provided in the unit for all beverages consumed at the pool, including bottled beer.
6. Long-term Rentals. Stays longer than 28-days are responsible for all electricity charges. Property management company will take meter reading at check-in/out. Fees payable to property manager in USD at checkout.
Hello! I currently live in Washington DC, but was born and raised in southern Virginia. I work in training for a DC based software company. I spend my most of my summer weekends at the Delaware shore. I do Airbnb hosting for our new condo in Playa del Carmen, Mexico where myself, my partner, and one of our best friends just recently purchased a great vacation rental property. If you are interested check it out at https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13547473
In my spare time I enjoy traveling, tending my gardens at my beach home, time with friends, a good bottle of wine and scuba diving.
My bucket list of travel destinations for the short term would be:
1) Spain - Just got back and it was awesome!
3) The Great Blue Hole, Belize (scuba)
6) The Great Barrier Reef, Australia (scuba)
7) Southern Italy
Some of my recent travels include:
1) London, England
2) Paris, France
3) Italy - Portofino, Santa Margherita, Cinque Terre, Genoa, Milan, Florence & Rome
4) México - Puerto Vallarta, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel & Tulum
5) Spain - Seville, Sitges, Barcelona & Madrid