Before explaining why I gave a negative review, let me start by the positive. Kaitlin and her husband are friendly. The house is indeed brand new and everything is clean.
The main reason why I give a negative review is because the room description is far from honest.
1. The house is not close to the city center (1 hour walk).
2. Yes, there is a bus at the end of the street, but there is only one bus line and it passes every hour. If you miss it, too bad.
3. The description doesn't say that the house is shared with a lot of people. For most of the time, we were height. It was a mix of people from Airbnb and people renting rooms for a few months, like students. I personally don't mind because everyone was very friendly and we meet some nice persons. I, however, think that they should say so.
4. On the same note, there are two bathrooms in the house. Since one is reserved for the master's bedroom, that leave one for the rest, that is six persons. Again, this is not necessarily a bad thing, but the description should say so.
5. Yes, there is a deck and a nice backyard, but both are empty. Not even a chair to sit down.
6. This is easily understood when you look at the rest of the house because it is barely furnished. It has to strict minimum for the people living temporarily there. Some of the things on the pictures are no longer there. In some places, it looks like an abandoned house. Again, this is not necessarily bad, but the description is not always honest.
In conclusion, it is still a nice place to stay because it is very cheap. It is obviously much better if you have car. My review is negative because in my opinion, room descriptions should be much more detailed and honest.