The Vail Valley's only boutique hostel. 30 custom, wood crafted bunk beds in a shared living space, and 2 semi-private shared dorm rooms. Complimentary coffee, WI-FI, and linens. Community kitchen and lounge.
-This listing is for a single bunk in our semi-private rooms with a locking door.
The Bunkhouse features all of the amenities you’d expect to find in a regular hotel, including free WiFi throughout the building and modern finishes, but without the high hotel prices. Coffee is included in the bed price, as well as 24-hour use of our fully-equipped kitchen. We have free off-site parking and plenty of storage space for all your gear, making us the picture perfect place to stay during your mountain adventures.
-Free Linens and Towels
-Free cup of coffee
-Radiant heating throughout the building
-Air Conditioning in the main Bunk Room
-24 hour Secure Access
-Spacious front deck
-Gas Fire Pit
To respect our neighbors and maintain serenity of our small mountain town, compliance with all policies is required to stay at our property. This is the perfect location for you if you like to charge the mountain by day, and chill by night.
- Any guest behaving in a manner that continually disrupts other guests or Minturn neighbors will be asked to leave The Bunkhouse property without a refund.
- This is a drug free and non-smoking property.
- Deck use closes at 9PM.
- Quiet hours in our common areas begin at 10PM.
- Offsite parking is .2 miles off property - complimentary valet services offered. Guests must use The Bunkhouse parking or be fined by the Town of Minturn $100.00.
- No pets, service animals are allowed with prior documentation and authorization.
- Must be 18 years of age.