Charming 2-bedroom flat on the first floor (US: second floor) of a 19th-century apartment building. The apartment is 60 m2 (645 sq ft) and has two bedrooms separated by a living area, a living room with a small balcony, a bathroom with a shower, a separate WC and a fully equipped kitchen.
Situated at a 5-minute walk from the train station and 5 minutes from Montpellier's main square (Place de la Comédie), the apartment is in a quiet residential area. It is light (one side is south-facing, the other north-facing). The location is ideal for visiting the historic centre of Montpellier. There is a tram stop 200 m from the apartment, street parking is available, and the nearest beaches are easily accessible by car.
- Bathroom with large shower
- Fully equipped kitchen, including washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and oven
- Master bedroom with 1 double bed (160 cm) and small balcony
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds (90 cm each) overlooking quiet courtyard planted with trees
- Living room with couch that can be used as a single bed, dining table, TV, wifi
- Nice neighbourhood that is within the historic centre but is quiet
- Several good restaurants nearby
- Owner is an artist and art historian whose paintings decorate the apartment. The furnishings are tasteful and original.
As a long-time Montpellier resident, I would be happy to share my knowledge of the city with you. Looking forward to welcoming you to our apartment.