Free welcome package with 5 night stay! Close to a beautiful secluded beach and several famous surf breaks. The complex is quiet and private with a day gardener, night guard, and key/keypad access for security. Enjoy the convenience of wifi, laundry machines and a dishwasher; downstairs a grocery store and two restaurants. Relax in comfort wth king beds, comfortable furniture and A/C throughout. The condo is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Plaza Tierra Pacifica is an amenities rich condominium development located in tranquil Playa Junquillal on Costa Rica's fabled Gold Coast. Multiple world class surfing breaks, turtle nesting beaches and abundant tropical wildlife are all a stones throw away!
Everything you will need under one roof!
The new Plaza Tierra Pacifica Condominiums were designed for those interested in a care-free vacation with a full range of convenient services by the beach. Boasting an impressive assortment of top shelf amenities, this creatively planned condo development is a unique project for the area with qualities and amenities not found in other developments, including bilingual concierge service. While you are here we can help you plan a wide range of tours or excursions. Additional onsite amenities include a supermarket, bar & grill and surf shop.
The layout for this beautiful community near the beach includes 7 condominium spread among a spacious three story Spanish style building overlooking a tropically landscaped patio and pool area. Condo units range in size from 900 (1BR) to 1700 (2BR) square feet and offer a variety of options to suit your personal needs.
If you are looking to relax, unwind and get away, this is the place for you. The condos have a fully loaded kitchen, dining area, and living room.
For more information about our community you can visit our site at Tierra Pacifica Condos.
We have a total of 2 one bedroom and 2 two bedroom condos for rent.
Onsite amenities include: pool, patio and dining areas, supermarket, bar & grill.
Our bilingual concierge service is available to assist you with a wide range of tours and excursions.
The condo area and each individual unit are keypad entry only. I will provide confirmed guests with access codes prior to arrival and guests can enter their unit immediately upon arrival (after check-in time). Elevator keys are left inside the unit so guests must first access their rental condo via the stairs and can then use the elevator to bring up heavier luggage, groceries, etc.
Общение с гостями
I am available as your bi-lingual property manager as needed for questions, recommendations, booking activities, maintenance issues, personal concerns and emergencies. I live about 3km from the condos and am happy to come by to check in and say hello or to help with an issue.
- Any person visiting a guest at the property is the sole responsibility of the guest. The condominium owners and Property Managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners and Property Managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest.
- Guest must keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Guest must only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Parking: Covered parking is available to Guests and is limited to one vehicle per condo. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
- Linens and bath towels are not permitted to be taken from the units. Pool towels are not to be taken to the beach.
- Up to two sets of keys are available to guests. Loss of keys will result in a $10 per set fee.
- Pool: The use of the pool is permitted between the hours of 8am and 10pm. No children under the age of 14 are permitted in the pool at any time without adult supervision. Use of the pool is at your own risk. Guests agree to follow all posted rules related to use of the pool. Guests may be asked to leave pool and/or pool area if behavior is contrary to posted rules or poses a risk to himself/herself or others.
У этого хозяина 22 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Enjoying 5 years of simple Costa Rican life with my husband and son. Our homestead with goats, ducks, chickens and the occasional coyote/boa is the source of countless adventures and disasters but is a satisfying endeavor. I manage rental properties as my day-to-day job and enjoy meeting people from all over the world.