A place without anything noisy that would disturb the whisper of the sea and the song of crickets... you will wish to remain here forever, far away of the cruel reality of everyday life...
− a few steps to the beach
− clear blue sea
− fully furnished, light, clean and quiet
− large, sunny terrace with pergola
− beautiful Mediterranean large garden with grill and outdoor shower
− private path to the beach
− children friendly beaches and beautiful sunsets
− clean sheets
This charming bungalow house truly offers the perfect blend of modern amenities while still enjoying a rural lifestyle in the picturesque seaside of Croatia. Here you will be able to rest and enjoy a peaceful gateway from the noisy urban life and discover the charm of its very romantic Dalmatian surroundings. Our bungalow is located in Zablaće, 6 km from Šibenik and is intended for couples or families up to four members. Equipped with air conditioning, internet and flat TV, coffee maker and microwave. For guests is provided parking, grill in the garden and a summer shower. Beautiful modern beach bungalow. Fully furnished, light, clean and quiet. Large, sunny terrace with pergola. Kiwi plant provides natural shade. Mediterranean garden with barbecue is part of the terrace. In the garden is a wooden bench to relax with a book.
Our guest have access to all property, garden and backyard.
Общение с гостями
I will be available for whatever my guests may need before and during their stay. Just call me, email or message me and I will be happy to help you.
I can offer recommendations for all the treasures around here! :)
Please let me know your arrival time so I can be there to greet you and hand over your keys. Thank you!
Другие важные подробности
From our place you can quickly reach:
for 5 minutes:
- Open Resort Solaris with beautiful beaches, tennis courts, golf courses, Aquapark, spa, restaurants, bars ...
- St. Nicholas Fortress, build at sea, at the entrance of Šibenik port.
St. Nicholas’ Fortress is located at the entrance to the St. Anthony Channel and was built in the middle of the 16th century as defense from Turkish attacks from the sea. It was built according to the designs of the Venetian military builder, Michele Sammichella. St. Nicholas’ Fortress (having a triangle shape) is one of the strongest forts on our coast.
- Channel of St Anthony is one of the most beautiful parts of the Adriatic coast and most lavish maritime entrances to a city. Besides its natural beauties noticeable even at a glance and marvelous panoramic view on Šibenik, Šibenik archipelago and St Nicholas fortress, this channel hides numerous cultural and natural values. Well-arranged trails, pier and panoramic viewpoints, cultural heritage and recreational facilities provide a variety of different activities throughout the area (walking, jogging, Nordic walking, orienteering, cycling, sightseeing, panoramic sightseeing, training and sport competitions organization etc.).
for 10 minutes:
- Šibenik old town. Šibenik is in the central part of the Croatian Adriatic Coast, in the picturesque and indented bay where the Krka River, one of the most beautiful rivers in Croatia enters the sea. It is the oldest native Croatian town on the shores of the sea. The central church in Šibenik, the Cathedral of St. James, is on the UNESCO World Heritage list. The annual Šibenik International Children's Festival takes place every summer which is renowned for many children's workshops, plays and other activities.
for 15 minutes:
- Vodice, small Dalmatian town, ideal for an evening visit, walk or dinner in a restaurant
- Primošten, a beautiful Mediterranean town situated on a peninsula, definitely worth a visit
for 20 minutes:
- National Park Krka, one of the most beautiful rivers in Croatia
There are many organized one-day excursions which take you to:
- islands such as Prvic, Zlarin or Krapanj
- National Park Kornati, few places in the Mediterranean concentrate so much of what the modern tourist needs for complete relaxation in such a relatively small area, as do the Kornati Islands. The Kornati are the densest island group in the Adriatic, with small fields, hidden oases of large-crowned pines and olives, quiet and sheltered bays that are ideal for escaping the noise and worry of civilization. The cultural traces of the past, scattered all over the rocks of this now so peaceful stone desert, are proof of permanent and restless life in this region. The Kornati are uninhabited and wild, with untouched nature, bizarre micronesia landscapes and magnificent natural beauties: sunsets, storms, etc.
On the property are three bungalows. All are equally equipped and all are suitable for maximum 4 persons.They are suitable for larger groups of people. The owners don't live one the property so guests have complete privacy.
Enjoy, unwind and relax. And most of all HAVE FUN !
Please treat the bungalow like you would your own home.