Welcome to your lovely home in Beijing! I used to live in Denmark and I decorate my apartment in Nordic design. It is bright, cozy comfortable and relaxing. It is located in Shuangjing/CBD, with convenient public transportation. It is near to shopping malls, kiosks, art museums and parks, which makes life very easy and relaxing.
I provide you free VPN with direct connection. I traveled a lot as backpackers. I look forward to meet you and your travel stories.
- Comfortable bed and pillows make you relax. Equipped with Dyson and Blueair for a healthier environment
- Large windows facing to south, giving you beautiful sunshine and good mood
- Free VPN with direct-connection. No setup on your devices. Chat and share with your frds at home freely.
- Free transportation cards (need top-up), free travel books in room for your inspirations, free travel stories from me
- Free filter master when it is polluted
- 24h of hot/cold water
Другие важные подробности
- Please obtain a valid visa before your arrival.
- Be friendly to the environment and no toothbrush provided. You can easily find one in the shops nearby. I provide you with tooth paste.
- Working time of the lift is 6:00 to 23:59. If you come back late or arrive early, stairs will lead you up. (No worries. The stairs are flat and easy to walk)
- Take off shoes in rooms/房间内着拖鞋
- Keep keys with security/妥善保管钥匙
- Please enjoy your meals in the dinning room, not the bedroom/请在餐厅享用餐食,勿在卧室用餐
- Change slippers when in bathroom to keep dry in other areas/为保持房间清洁干燥,进入洗手间时请更换拖鞋
Hey there! I am Eric, now I'm living in Beijing. I work for a pharmaceutical company as a marketing guy. I used to live in Shanghai, Copenhagen and Macau. I like travelling by backpack, singing along beautiful melodies, and capturing my lovely life via cameras. I am on the way to a world citizen. Nice to meet you.