The old stone house,dated from the XVth century,is situated 370 mtr. above sea level and in only 20 min. from the beaches of Alassio and Albenga.
Immersed in the green hills of the "Riviera di Ponente", it has been rebuilt with care using typical local materials like stone slates, chestnut and olive wood, maintaining the original stone structure.
The walls are plastered and tinted with natural colours.
We offer apartements with 4, 8 and 12 beds.
Each apartement is divided into 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, livingroom, no terrace.
The house is fully furnished and has heating and free internet connection.
All of the south facing windows offer breathtaking views down the valley of "Arroscia" and its villages inbetween olive trees and vinyards.
- we offer the possibility to grow and harvest vegetables and fruits from the gardens
- to collect cherries in the month of May and cook jam in big pots on open fire
- November, December and January is harvest time for olives and everybody who is willing to help, is welcomed and will have big discounts on room rates
- to collect mushrooms, in the forest behind the house.
- interesting and close exursions to the small river is a 15 min. walk from the house
- to the "Castell'Ermo" ( 1092 mtr. over the sea level )
- to the old castle of " Aquila d'Arroscia " and to the caves and waterfalls of " Pennavaira ".
Another interesting point is the little village of " Pieve di Teco " (dated 1233) with its smallest Opera Theatre of Europe (Teatro Salvini).
The most beautifull beaches of the "Riviera di Ponente" like Alassio (20 min. by car), Diano Marina, San Remo and further west the "Costa Azzurra", Nice and Montecarlo.
Not to forget the old picturesque medieval villages of Triora, Bussana, Apricale and Dolceacqua.
Also very important: the caves of Toirano, the gardens of Hambury and the aquarius of Genova.
Sea excursions along the coast, sailing-and windsurfing courses and the water park of Ceriale.
Horse riding grounds are in the vicinity.
For the winter season, the modern ski lifts of Monesi, Garessio 2000 and Artesina are only 45 min. by car......skiing with a sea view !!!
Shops and Farmacy just 4 km.
The closest train station is in Albenga
Heliport, Monac(URL HIDDEN)110 km.
Nice, Franc(URL HIDDEN) 124 km.
Genova (Genoa(URL HIDDEN)96 km.
Turi(URL HIDDEN)188 km
У этого хозяина 45 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы