100m from the spindrift of the Pacific Ocean; 6km from the entrance of the Taroko National Park. Escape from the bustling urban to our Jing-Xin white (means "a peaceful heart; meditation") room. Enjoy the quiet reading area with banana trees view, chirping birds and unknown sounds of tropical island...
A quite and high class residency just 100m from the beach, 1.5km to the Xincheng/Taroko trainstation and 6km from Taroko National Park Entrance.
You can choose between our two rooms:
Ping-An Red Room: Chinese style interior with private outdoor shower
Jin-Xin White Room: Scandinavian style interior with little reading nook
Both rooms have an ionwood floor emiting negative ions that filter air pollutants for your better sleep. Furthermore both rooms provide additional 220V power plugs.
Find more information about our place on "blue" social network platform via our name: LittleOneNextToTheOcean.
You live with the B&B hosts in the same house. The two guest rooms are both on the 1st/ground floor and you share the living room with kitchen. 2nd floor is private but 3rd floor balcony with ocean view can be used for special dinner. Guests have access to the outdoor floating deck with Yoga Area. Outdoor aerial yoga / yoga hammock installation is available and the host is a licensed yoga teacher - private class available on request.
Locals are farmers and fishermen who sleep & wake up early. Furthermore the B&B is next to a National park. Therefore please keep quite, don't litter, respect nature and environment and follow our house rules:
1. Check-in time is between 3pm and 10pm. Check-out before 11am. Late check-out is before 2pm and will be charged with NTD 500. You can store your luggage outside of the guestroom if we are at home. Please contact us in advance if you wish to do so.
2. Take shoes off before entering the house. After visiting the beach guests are asked to use outdoor faucet to clean feet before entering.
3. No smoke is allowed on the B&B premises
4. Please do not use guest rooms for business activities or for any purposes other than accommodation use, without the consent of the B&B owner.
5. No prohibited articles or flammable articles are allowed to be stored or installed inside the room.
6. Cooking or any ignition is not allowed in the room.
7. No visitors are allowed on the B&B at any time without the permission of the owner
8. Please refrain from excessive movement between rooms and around after 11pm
9. Please be mindful not to use inappropriate language and make undue noise, especially during sleeping hours e.g. showering past 11pm or before 6:30am.
10. Please do not drink alcohol excessively
11. Please do not take away the B&B items as souvenirs. Otherwise, the charge will be added onto your B&B bill.
12. The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the B&B property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
13. Guests must take good care of their own belongings. The owner will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
This B&B is privately run with the owners living and working here. Please respect our privacy. The living room is shared but the kitchen and fridge is not for guest's use. If you want to visit our 3rd floor balcony with ocean view please ask us first. The 2nd floor is strictly private without guest access at any time.
The owners are a Taiwanese and a German living and working in this house and garden. We speak chinese, english, german and some basic japanese and french. At least one of us will be available if you have any needs and we are happy to share our permaculture- and healthy living approach with our guests. The living room is shared with the guests and we welcome you to read a book from our 5m tall bookshelf. But if you prefer, the hosts will remain on 2nd floor & you can enjoy your privacy on the 1st/ground floor!
The owner is a certified Yoga teacher and the outdoor floating deck is available for practice. We offer exclusive Yoga classes to the ocean sound next to palm trees and bananas. Contact us in advance if interested. Especially beginners might be interested in swinging in an aerial yoga hammock listening to nature's music...
dreams or life - this is the same...or it's not worth living!