Our 135 m2 apartment is at the corner of the top floor of a unique century-old Art Deco/Art Nouveau building. It has many original details but has just been renewed to provide for a comfortable modern lifestyle. It is located within walking distance of Barrio Norte, Recoleta and Corrientes Ave, and a few metro stops away from downtown. It has a fully equipped kitchen, flatscreen TVs, DVD players, cable, wifi, plus plenty of literature in Spanish, English & French. Suitable for children.
This apartment is great for entertaining. The kitchen is fully equipped so there will be nothing you won't be able to cook. There's space for everybody to relax in their own way -reading, writing, cooking, playing board games, watching a movie. You are guaranteed to have a great time.
You'll have access to the whole apartment. Everything's for you to use as if it were your own: linens and towels, recently installed kitchen appliances, washer and dryer, dishwasher, espresso coffee machine, electronics, books, board games, closets -you name it! You can also help yourselves to whatever food or drinks are in the kitchen -but please make sure to replace them as you leave so they are still available for the next guest.
If you have any doubts regarding how any appliance works, please contact the administrator.
Общение с гостями
A relative who lives nearby is in charge of the administration. She will give you the keys and instructions as you arrive, and will see you depart. She will solve any problem you might encounter during your stay. Additionally, you'll be able to contact me through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) at any time. I love my city and I know it pretty well too, so if you let me know who you are, what interests you and what you are coming for, I will try and help make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Другие важные подробности
*The place is ideal for families. No spring-breakers, please! * Please be careful to turn off lights and air conditioning units when not in use. * Refer to users manuals when not sure how to operate dishwasher or washer/dryer, or to open/close sofabed. * You can use the phone for local calls and to call cellphone numbers (up to USD 20). Any cellphone calls in excess of USD 20 and all international phone calls need to be paid for separately. * The building offers no parking. Street parking is OK during the day, but it is advisable to park in a nearby garage overnight (and during the day if no street space is available). There are two parking garages less than two blocks away: one of them in Viamonte 2442; the other one in Azcuénaga 710.
* MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 6. You can use the sofa bed INSTEAD of two twin beds if you prefer, but this does not mean we can receive a party of eight.
* ABSOLUTELY no smoking
* NO PARTIES ANYTIME and NO LOUD MUSIC after 10 pm. Our neighbors are all families and older people who reside permanently in the building. They won't appreciate any extra noise.
* Make sure the front door stays locked after you come into the building.
* Please be aware that the elevator is not to be used by more than THREE people at a time. It is ancient and it otherwise can break and you will be stuck in it.
* TRASH COLLECTION is done every day in Buenos Aires. Don't let the trash accumulate in the kitchen (we don't like cockroaches, and Buenos Aires has plenty of them); you can get the trash out and into the container across the street EVERY DAY, except Saturdays, ideally from 8 to 9 pm.
* Please take care of my home as you take care of yours. And leave everything the way you found it.
* For longer stays, you will need to make arrangements with the administrator to provide a weekly cleaning service (including a change of sheets and towels). This will cost you about USD 40 per week.
I am a social scientist working on civil society issues - and a photographer as well. I am passionate about languages, books, cycling and swimming. I have lived abroad and I love to travel. I have a wonderful family, with three children ranging in age from 7 to 16. I love my city and I hope you enjoy your visit.