Magisterio is on of the nicest neighborhood in Cusco: Clean, quiet, safe and close to everything: A mall, banks, ATMs, restaurants, a cinema and parks. You can access the kitchen to eat, drink, store food or cook. In our work-space you can work, play boardgames and access speedy internet. The room is located 10 minutes away from the historic center. A taxi costs you 5 soles to or from the historic center. 6-8 soles to and from the airport. If you wish to take a bus you will only pay 70 cents.
The apartment is in a prime location within Cusco. It's a very nice, safe and quiet residential zone full of parks and very close to the biggest mall in Cusco where you can buy groceries, pharmaceutics, food and clothes. You can come and go to the historic center without issue thanks to the cheap public transportation (0.70 soles or US$0.22) and very cheap cabs (5-6 soles, equivalent to US$1.50). The apartment is kept clean and organized because we hire cleaning services from a lady that comes every day from 8-10 am. If you wish to have your room cleaned every day just leave your door unlocked with the "clean" sign by the door lock. If she did a good job, tip her by leaving coins in your nightstand after you checkout. One of the main benefits of this place is the Wi-Fi, we pay for the fastest internet we can get in the zone (15mb). You should be able to surf the web, check email and do any work without issue. Sometimes the internet speed goes down duet to heavy usage, please don't back up gigabytes of photos during the day, only at night. You can use the phone in the first phone for free to call as much as you want as long the numbers you call to are landline phones local (inside Cusco) or toll-free. If you call mobile phones from the landline, please leave 1 sol next to the phone so I pick it up later. The outlets are type A and the voltage is 240 volts.
This Airbnb is very free and self-service oriented. While you stay here you will be given keys. You can come and go whenever you want. But make sure to be silent during the night. We also offer self-checkout thanks to our intercom.
Общение с гостями
We can help you schedule taxis if you checkout during the night, find places to eat or places buy stuff. If you have any question don't hesitate to ask. I'm very responsive through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Другие важные подробности
To have in mind:
0. There are 2 streets with the same name. Search for Beam23 in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Maps and you will find the exact spot.
1. Cusco has water problems out of my control. From 10 PM until 4 AM there is no water. You must take a shower during the morning or afternoon. Preferably take a shower before 9AM or in the afternoon as the water pressure is high at those times.
2. Pipes in most of South America can't take toilet paper, please use the trash bins in each bathroom.
3. The power outlets are type A and voltage is 240v. Make sure your chargers have that shape and accept that voltage.
4. Don’t put hot pots or mugs directly on top of wooden surfaces. Wooden surfaces will turn white.
5. Get dry inside the shower to avoid getting the floor wet.
- Take care of your room an public areas
- Clean what you use so the next guests find it clean too.
- No smoking inside the building. But you can smoke at the park in front.
- Kitchen: You can store food and use the dishes. Wash them afterwards.
- Kitchen: Cook, and drink as much coca tea (and other teas) as you wish.
- Don't put hot pots or mugs directly on top of wooden surfaces.
- Bathrooms: Use the trash bin, don't throw paper to the toilet.
- Bathrooms: Don't take too long in the shared bathrooms or shower.
- Shower: Preferably take a shower before 9am as the water pressure is higher and get dry inside the shower to avoid getting the floor wet.
- When you checkout, trash the food or any leftovers from the kitchen.
- When you checkout, use the intercom in the kitchen to open the doors. Leave the keys at your room's door lock along with the "clean" sign.
Other rooms in the same building:
Private room with a bed for up to two:
Wide private room with a bed for up to two:
Private room with two beds for up to two guests:
Private room with private bathroom for 2:
У этого хозяина 264 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I work in software. Most of the work I do is web design and web development.
I'm in Airbnb to travel, meet people and make an additional income.
My interests are software, finance, bitcoin, spirituality and boardgames :)