UPDATE: Your room now has a private bathroom!
The apartment has ample space, a remodeled bathroom and kitchen, and a balcony overlooking the bay. There is also cool art on the walls, and an in-unit washer and dryer! Oh, and did I mention the hot tub?
The apartment also comes with a sweet black cat named Wednesday and my Italian husband. We're a pretty international household and have 7 languages between us!
Potrero Hill is a sunny, mellow neighborhood with some of the best San Francisco skyline views to be found, and our apartment sits within walking distance to a dozen great restaurants and cafes and public transportation like bus/muni for the city, and Caltrain to Palo Alto/Mt. View/San Jose.
• 1 Bedroom, double bed
• Desk for working and reading
• Deck with epic views and a breakfast nook
• Shared garden for tanning, bbq, relaxing
• Hot tub
• Kitchen with cookware, espresso machine and a Vitamix (!)
• Relaxing living room with a big table, couch, and floor pillows
• Washer, dryer
• Surround sound
• Quiet neighborhood
• Easy street parking
• Just above F & KT Muni – headed downtown
• 5 min drive from SoMa, Financial District, and Mission District
• 30-40 min walk for SoMa and Mission District