LUXURY OCEAN VIEW, JUST RENOVATED, 2/1,5 UNIT, BE AMONG THE FIRST TO ENJOY IT!.
Stunning Ocean View condo just recently renovated.
Amazing luxury/modern all-tile floor. Brand new furniture, Stainless Steel Appliances and hybrid memory foam Mattresses (TempurPedic-type), Pillows, Linens and Covers.
Everything is NEW. Feel at home in this beautiful 2 bedroom, 1,5 bathroom apartment, just steps from one of the nicest beaches in the US.
We also have another apartment, same building (up to 7 guests)
Stay at one of the best condos in the area.
Enjoy the pool and its completely New Fitness Center, Tennis Courts and a 24 hr. Concierge.
Valet parking is available onsite and so are many more amenities!
The condo has recently been remodeled and has everything you may need to enjoy your stay including a fully-equipped kitchen with silverware, plates, cups, cooking pots, and pans. The unit also has towels, hair dryer, iron, bed sheets, and extra blankets.
A deposit is required to secure a reservation; it can be made online, with (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), credit card, check or money order.
Also, a refundable damage/security deposit is required to place a reservation.
Guests can access to the outdoor heated pool, tennis court and indoor, and recently renovated fitness center.
Near the pool there is a table tennis available for the family to enjoy.
Общение с гостями
Feel free to ask! We reply to guests request very quickly!
Другие важные подробности
Key characteristics of the property:
- Ocean view.
- 1000+ sq. ft.
- Non-smoking strictly enforced inside the unit.
- Beach is just steps away.
- Beach chairs, umbrella and beach towels are available in the unit.
- No pets are allowed.
- Property has a heated pool with a lounge area and tennis courts.
- Modern 24 hr. Laundry facility is located on each floor (not inside unit) at a cost per wash/dry.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet.
- Flat screen T.V. in Living Room and in Master bedroom.
- Kitchen utensils pots/pans/ bath & beach towels.
- Toaster /Microwave.
- Tea/Coffee maker.
- 24 hour front desk and Valet Service .
- 24 hour attended gatehouse.
- 24 hour business center.
- A crib/pack-n-play can be provided upon request.
- Mini-market in the building.
- Heated pool with a lounge area and tennis courts.
- Recently renovated Fitness center.
- One free parking spot inside garage with 24 hour valet service.
- Maximum occupancy: 5, with a maximum of 4 adults (4 adults + 1 child, or 3+2, etc.).
- Heritage Park is located across the building and includes a kids’ playground and features walking areas, fountains, playgrounds and hosts various family-friendly events such as kids’ movie nights and music festivals.
Ocean Reserve in Sunny Isles Beach is perfectly located between Miami International Airport and Fort Lauderdale Airport.
Aventura mall is a short distance away. Plenty of grocery stores and restaurants in the area.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time is: 10:00 am
A one time fee of $40 (Forty U$ dollars) needs to be paid to the Condo at check in time.
It is a condo mandatory fee that the building (not the owners) applies to all short term rentals.
Important: The daily price IS already inclusive of the 7% Sales Tax mandatory in the State of Florida. Airbnb collects it and remits to the Department of Revenue in the State of Florida.
Additionally, a 6% City Tax (Occupancy Tax) will be assessed at the time of payment. We, the owners further remit this one tax to the City of Miami.
Both taxes (13% combined) are not for the unit's owner and are both mandatory for Short Term rentals under the law of the State of Florida.
Suitability: children and families are welcome, pets not allowed, nonsmoking only.
- Maximum occupancy: 5, with a maximum of 4 adults (4 adults + 1 child, or 3+2, etc.).
Welcome to our property! We truly hope you enjoy your stay!
- We are frequent travelers and we do understand how you feel when you are away from home.
- We expect visitors to enjoy the apartment and also to take care of it as if they actually were at home.
- We are flexible, we can always try to accommodate to reasonable requests.
By booking this property you also acknowledge and understand that:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed. You will forfeit your security deposit if you smoke in the unit.
2. This is a condominium building and like any other property on this site, occasionally there might be construction going on in a nearby unit. We are not responsible for inconveniences during working hours.
3. The number of guests shall reflect the maximum number of people in the property. Unannounced extra people (including children) could pose a failure to comply with city and fire department regulations as well as condominium regulations and will result in a non-refundable cancellation.
4. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
5. All of the units are privately owned; the Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. This, like any other property on the site is portrayed in its best light by a verified professional photographer, normal wear and tear (such as minor paint details, scratches on walls or anything of that nature) could be displayed on the interior since details are taken care every six months. If minor paint details or regular wear and tear of a property could affect your enjoyment of your stay, please reconsider your decision of booking this listings.
7. Please don't assume things about the property, if anything is important enough for you to change your decision process on a reservation, ask about it first.
8. No noise (music or other sounds) or conduct is permitted in such a manner as to disturb or annoy or annoy other persons. Noise violations are taken seriously and your stay should never cause annoyance to other tenants around you. Any noise complaint violation (issued between 10 pm and 9 am) can result in a non-refundable cancellation.
9. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
10. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
11. Pets are NOT allowed. You will forfeit your security deposit if you smoke in the unit.
12. Entering the building when wet from pool or beach should be through the freight elevator entrance only and all persons using the pool must be in proper attire and must be toilet trained or wearing disposable diapers. No Horseplay is allowed.
Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s). Parking spot is #381and is located on the Ocean Reserve Parking Building. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. You can also use the 24-hour Valet Parking Service for a fee. Please check rates with the front desk.
THERE IS NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We include beach towels. We kindly request that daily use towels or linens not to be taken from the units. Additional housekeeping service can be arranged if requested for an additional fee.
No children under the age of 12 permitted in the pool without adult supervision. When using the pool, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm enough until later that evening. Homeowners assume NO responsibility for any accidents that could happen while guest are using the pool or any other kind of accidents. Guests agrees not to hold homeowners responsible for any accidents or issues that could happen while guests uses any of the facilities available at the unit and/or building.
16. The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for damages.
17. Property keys and clickers:
We provide 1 set of keys to accessing the unit and 1 set of garage and common areas clickers. They are identified at the unit. Please do not lose it. There is a replacement fee for them of $100 each which shall be deducted from the Security Deposit.
18. Internet and cable TV access:
There is WIFI and cable TV access in the unit provided by a local Carrier. Homeowners do not assume responsibility in the event of service malfunction, however, homeowners will do its best to help re-establishing service. Guest is also invited to communicate with Carrier at its sole discretion to try to re-establish service. Contact Information for the carrier is available at the unit.
The building also provide public internet access. Please contact the front desk to obtain the proper authorization codes.
Guest is also welcome to use the Business Center located in the first floor of the building.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
20. No storage or placement of personal property will be allowed in the common element areas of the building.
21. The condominium will place a $40 dollar hold on your card upon check-in as a deposit for two resort passes.
Any and all disputes may be resolved through mediation or arbitration solely in Miami Dade County, Florida as venue
С 22 декабрь 2017 - 06 январь 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 7 ночей.
We’re travelers. We like to wander the world and discover new places (and return to those we loved!).
When it comes to stay in fellow Airbnb’s colleagues places, we love to feel home.
That is why we want you to feel the same way. We want that our apartments makes you feel home, so you can have a nice time and rest.
Come, stay in them and enjoy it!