Washington DC Natives, Marcia & David, welcome you to their Air BNB Apartment. We want to make your DC experience the best possible and will offer insider tips to fit your interests.
A very comfortable studio apartment steps from Lincoln Park and about 6 minutes to Eastern Market Metro.
Library of Congress and Supreme Court
Walk/Bike or Metro to downtown/National Mall.
SUMMER SPECIAL ------
-BOOK OVER A FRIDAY NIGHT and receive 2 free tickets to the Marine Barracks Evening Parade featuring "The President's Own" United States Marine Band, "The Commandant's Own" The United States Marine Drum and Bugle Corps, the Marine Corps Color Guard, the Marine Corps Silent Drill Platoon, Ceremonial Marchers, and LCpl. Chesty XIII, the official mascot of Marine Barracks Washington.
- Large studio apt in prime Capitol Hill location.
- Parking pass provided (no cost)
- Walk to Metro (buses & subway), Eastern Market, Marine Barracks, US Capitol, & National Mall.
- Walk to Barracks Row for a variety of restaurants & bars.
- Close to Navy Yard, Nationals Park, RFK Stadium, Union Station, Library of Congress, & H Street Northeast restaurants.
- Fully furnished with full sized futon (new memory foam mattress and VERY comfortable), full kitchen (with everything you will need), laundry, & full bath.
- Pack & Play or twin air mattress for child - no extra charge.
- Apartment accommodates 2 adults & 1 child.
- Private entrance; separate from main house.
- Parking pass for on-street unlimited parking in Zone 6 (extends to Eastern Market, Metro, & Union Station) . We will need your license plate number and state prior to your arrival. If you are renting a car - you can text us the info when you pick up the car.
- Hosts Marcia & David look forward to making your stay memorable and fun with lots of suggestions on how to tailor your visit to Washington DC to meet your interests.
Metro cards provided
We enjoy meeting our guests - up for a glass of wine one evening??
Easy access to all the sights, great restaurants, parks.
Recommend catching the EVENING PARADE every Friday night in the summer at the MARINE BARRACKS. FREE BUT RESERVATION REQUIRED. (website hidden)
7-8 min walk to Eastern Market Metro. Check out the train and bus on wmata website.
This is a self-contained apartment. Everything you will need is in the apartment. Need something you don't have, just ask and we probably have it!
Kitchen, fully equipped with full sized refrigerator and oven. Pots, pans, plates, silverware, etc. all for your use.
Bathroom equipped with soap, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer, and towels.
Общение с гостями
Depending on everyone's schedule, we will invite you up to our home one evening for a glass of wine, some snacks and a chance to visit.
Другие важные подробности
Please note - Tickets are required to go up to the top of the Washington Monument - go to the website for the National Park Service (currently closed).
Tickets for the National Archives are recommended - you can avoid the long lines.
Tickets for tours of Ford's Theater can be obtained through the National Park Service.
Tours for the US Capitol - contact your local Representative or Senator's office for free tickets and also ask for a pass to the Gallery.
- No pets
- No smoking
- No open flames (including candles)
- Let us know if you need any assistance navigating the city. We know DC well and can help you find all the hidden and not so hidden treasures!