Whether you are a couple or a solo adventurer, you are sure to enjoy exploring Berlin from our home in PBerg. We are situated in a fun hipster, yet safe, neighborhood, and are close to the Berlin Wall Memorial, Mauer Park, and Weissensee. We are also a 20 min tram ride away from Alexanderplatz, or a 5 min tram ride to S-Bahn Prenzlauer Allee, from where you can travel around the rest of the city.
The double bed is very comfy to sleep on, and it is fun to just relax on the bean bag. Towels and shampoo are provided to ensure you can have a good rest at home after your day in the city.
In addition to your room and bathroom, you may also relax in our living room and its adjoining garden balcony. You may also use the small kitchen balcony, though we kindly request you to not use the kitchen itself.
Общение с гостями
If you have any questions about Berlin, we will definitely do our best to provide you the best advice for your stay.
- Shoes must be taken off after entering the front door.
- No food in the bedroom, though you are free to use our dining table and balcony for meals.
- Clean up after yourself, including washing the dishes.
- Stove and oven is not available for guests.
- No overnight guests.
- No loud music after midnight.
- Deposit will not be refunded if the house key is lost.
Eric is a software engineer and Akala is a biologist, we both share a passion for traveling as well as meeting new people. We love exploring new places, and have been to quite a few places around the world. When not on the move, we like to settle down with a nice cup of coffee and just enjoy life.