Our beautiful architecturally designed spacious new home is in the sought after location of Bondi Beach. Located in peaceful Glasgow Avenue, the heart of the suburb, you will be minutes from everything that Bondi has to offer, including the world famous Bondi Beach.
Our home provides ample space for 7 people to sleep, plus a cot & toddler bed, & with 3 bathrooms, a large open plan kitchen/dining/living & outdoor entertainment area is the perfect setting for a family to base their holiday from.
Welcome to the world famous suburb of Bondi Beach, located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. Home to some of the city’s top restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping and a number of stunning beaches – including Bondi, Tamarama, Bronte and Coogee. Come and enjoy the best of what Sydney has to offer!
Your home during your stay is our new family home nestled in a very quiet avenue in the heart of the suburb. You are literally a few minutes walk from everything that this incredible suburb has to offer including a 500m walk to the world famous Bondi Beach, the boutique shopping on Gould St and the numerous restaurants and bars in the surrounding area. Not only will you be minutes from everything that Bondi has to offer, our home is in the unique location of being in the only street in the heart of Bondi Beach that has almost entirely houses and being a one-way street there is almost no traffic.
Enjoy the large open plan kitchen, dining, living and outdoor entertainment area. This is the social hub of our home and with high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling fully retractable glass sliding doors with screens that open to create a large inside / outside space so that Sydney’s weather can be enjoyed inside or out throughout each day.
The outdoor entertainment area has a large BBQ, table and bench for 6 people and an electronically controlled awning that can be extended to provide cover for the entire outdoor area.
The inside dining area is also a great space for family meals and can seat up to 6 people at the dining table.
The kitchen has a breakfast bench and 4 stools, gas top cooker, dishwasher and all the usual appliances you would expect to see.
When dinner is over you can continue to relax in the outside entertainment area or enjoy the comfort of the living room while you watch TV or read with the fly screen doors closed so that you can continue to enjoy Sydney’s beautiful weather.
For time away from the main living area there is a separate living room with seating and plenty of space for kids to play on the second floor of our home.
The house has AC throughout however it is rarely required with electronically controlled high windows that can be opened to create a natural breeze and silent ceiling fans throughout the house.
Bedrooms and bathrooms:
There are 4 spacious bedrooms with 4 beds (for 7 people), with a further cot and toddler’s bed in the 4th bedroom, along with 3 bathrooms.
1. The spacious and modern master bedroom has a Queen bed, wall mounted TV, built in wardrobes and an en-suite with a broad shower head and WC.
2. Queen bed with a TV, wardrobe and working desk space.
3. Double bed with single trundle bed. Double bed as shown in picture and photo of single bed yet to be taken.
4. Children’s bedroom with a cot and toddler’s bed. The single trundle bed can be put into this room
Further to the bathroom in the Master bedroom there are 2 further bathrooms, both with showers, WCs and one with a bath.
Our home has a separate laundry room with a washer and dryer for your use. There is also an outdoor clothes line.
To help leave the beach outside we have a shower conveniently located at the side of the house to be used when returning from the beach which will keep the inside sand free.
All areas can be accessed except one room which will be used for storage.
Общение с гостями
We are very happy to answer any questions and assist you with your stay. Feel free to ask.
Другие важные подробности
Fresh linen, bath towels, facewasher, hand towels and bath mats will be provided along with a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and dryer.
This is our family home and we are delighted to share it with you. We hope we have provided everything which will make you feel at home.
At the same time, we rely on the Airbnb principles of care and respect for the host’s home and hope you subscribe to the same. As a brand new home it is in mint condition which we hope you will enjoy and we look forward to you taking care of it as if it was your own.
To help with this our specific rules are as follows:
1. We ask that you show courtesy and respect for our neighbours, especially when it comes to loud music and other noise. If there is a call-out or verified complaint, then the security deposit will be forfeited.
2. You are responsible for all of your visitors. There is a strict no party policy.
3. Damages and breakages - in the case of unlikely damages please let us know ASAP so that we can discuss and agree how best to handle any instances. Please do not attempt to repair or conceal any damage such as scratches, chips, stains or marks as this may make it worse. We will know what is required to repair it properly.
4. No parking. While there is a car space there is a strict no parking requirement. Just beyond the parking space is a structural column. Should this be inadvertently damaged by a car there would be significant structural damage to the building rendering the house unsafe to occupy.
5. The person making the booking must be staying in our home and they along with their group must be present when collecting the keys.
6. Please do not move any furniture from room to room or drag furniture so as not to scratch the polished floor.
7. Please do not wear shoes inside the house.
8. Please leave our home in a clean and tidy condition.
9. And finally, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions and, importantly, enjoy your stay in both our home and the beautiful city of Sydney.
У этого хозяина 3 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы