Picturesque country estate of HGTV's Nicole Curtis. Built by her grandparent's in 1956, this mid-century ranch was renovated in 2015 by Nicole as a tribute to them. Set on 5 acres of rolling hills, surrounded by mature trees, deer and a historic barn. Whether in town for business in Detroit (this is about 40 min from downtown) , in need of a family retreat or simply a fan who wants a unique opportunity to experience her work firsthand, this stay will not disappoint.
This home was renovated for HGTV's Rehab Addict Season 7. Nicole had the good fortune of finding that her old family home was for sale and bought it to restore as a 90th birthday gift to her grandparents. While the home had been modernized from top to bottom, she kept all the charm and nostalgia in the design. Working from old family movies and photos, she redesigned each room to look as it did when she was growing up filled with vintage treasures from the 50s, 60s and 70s.
Nicole's plan for the home was to recreate her grandparents' vision for this property and that was to entertain and find joy at home. The main house has 5 bedrooms/4 bathrooms and indoor pool (pool is for additional fee) the pool room has large garage doors that open to make it an outdoor experience The back guest house has 2 bedrooms/1 bath. The barn is perfect for an experience glamping with a loft area for sleeping.
Please note !!!! The pool is closed November -thru March.
Общение с гостями
We are happy to to assist you in whatever you made need to make this a memorable stay. Please let us know whether it's flowers, groceries, surprises, for an additional fee we are able to accommodate
Другие важные подробности
We ask that all guests keep in mind that this property is very sacred to Nicole and her family. No photos or videos of the property itself may be taken without written permission.
The pool is closed and not available from Mid-October thru March !
- Use of indoor pool is by special request and additional fee only
- We expect guests to treat the home with respect. No parties, no overnight guests without previous approval from us. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrangements will be made for replacement or repair. Upon checkout, please do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest free and we intend to keep in that way. We recycle, it is required.
- Parties must be previously approved and this is defined by gathering of over 3 non-registered guests
- Barn and additional apartment are also available for additional fee
- All guests are required to sign a release upon booking of property. Failure to return signed releases will result in cancellation of reservation
У этого хозяина 19 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы