Magisterio is on of the nicest neighborhood in Cusco: Clean, quiet, safe and close to everything: A mall, banks, ATMs, restaurants, a cinema and parks. You can access the kitchen to eat, drink, store food or cook. In our work-space you can work, play boardgames and access speedy internet. The room is located 10 minutes away from the historic center. A taxi costs you 5 soles to or from the historic center. 6-8 soles to and from the airport. If you wish to take a bus you will only pay 80 cents.
- Take care of your room an public areas
- Clean what you use so the next guests find it clean too.
- No smoking inside the building. But you can smoke at the park in front.
- Kitchen: You can store food and use the dishes. Wash them afterwards.
- Kitchen: Cook, and drink as much coca tea (and other teas) as you wish.
- Don't put hot pots or mugs directly on top of wooden surfaces.
- Bathrooms: Use the trash bin, don't throw paper to the toilet.
- Bathrooms: Don't take too long in the shared bathrooms or shower.
- Shower: Preferably take a shower before 9am as the water pressure is higher and get dry inside the shower to avoid getting the floor wet.
- When you checkout, trash the food or any leftovers from the kitchen.
- When you checkout, use the intercom in the kitchen to open the doors. Leave the keys at your room's door lock along with the "clean" sign.
Other rooms in the same building:
Private room with a bed for two:
Bigger private room with a bed for two:
Room with two single beds:
Private and bathroom, bed for two:
Private room for 2 (room number 3):
Private room for 2 (room number 4):
Private room for 2 (room number 5):
У этого хозяина 304 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I work in software. Most of the work I do is web design and web development.
I'm in Airbnb to travel, meet people and make an additional income.
My interests are software, finance, bitcoin, spirituality and boardgames :)