Cosy Room in a peaceful "country side" house in Lapa in São Paulo. Green, happy and always fresh! With front garden, winter garden, backyard garden, barbecue area, and 3 cats and 1 dog.
The street is calm but we are close to the Avenida Cerro Corá, the Avenida Pio XI and the Avenida Brigadeiro Galvião. In these Avenidas you can have access to buses to the Avenida Paulista (20 minutes), Metro Vila Madalena (10 minutes), Center of the city / Praça da República (30 minutes).
When you enter in our house you feel you are not in São Paulo anymore. It is up to 3 degrees colder than outside because of the trees and plants. And you can listen to birds while walking through the backyard garden.
We have 9 trees planted in the front garden, in the winter garden and in the backyard garden. We also have some herbs planted in our orchard. They are our treasures, the reason we won't leave this house so soon.
And best of all: we have 3 cats, Barbudo, Kaito and Bonezito and 1 dog, Chibi. They are very gentle and lovely with visitors: they may become your friends very easily :)
You can use the backyard kitchen / laundry which is equiped with a sink, a refrigerator, a oven, dishes and other utensils and stuff. You can also wash your clothes there.
For cooking you may use our main kitchen if the backyard kitchen is not working.
You can use the tables and chairs in our backyard garden! Try to have your breakfast below the trees, it is wonderful!
We have a cold shower in the backyard garden for hot days and we also have an hammock for your relaxing moments :)
If you want to make a barbecue, you may but please, ask us. We will ask a special contribution for it ;) Nothing big!
Общение с гостями
We might be at home while you are here. Anyway, you can always send us whatapp messages!
Другие важные подробности
Please, be careful with our pets when opening the main gate. They might run away. Be sure none of them are just behind you! They are very tricky sometimes... but if you see them, just push them away with a gesture and try to not leave the gate open for a long time. :)
- We ask you to not make noise in the backyard garden after 10pm
- We have a fire place but you can only use it if we are at home and we ask for a contribution of $10 for the wood.
- You are not allowed to enter with your shoes and tennis shoes you were using in the street in our house. Please bring sleepers and/or flip flops. If you do not have one, we can lend you one. :)
- If you loose the key you will have to pay a $50 fee. Be careful :)
- We have a ventilator if you ever feel hot. Just ask us :)
- Please, do not give human food to our pets. :)
- Be careful with our pets when opening the front gate. Cats and the dog might run away. Just check if they are behind you, waiting for a moment of distraction ;)
- If you feel cold, just ask us for more blankets ;)
- Everytime to finish using the oven, close the gas please.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
I am musician, multimidia artist, sound Artist and professor.
My work is my life, my passion. I play piano, I realize sound art installations, and I compose music for dance and cinema. And, sometimes, I teach at university.
I am always traveling to different countries doing artistic residency programs. I normally spend some months in each place I visit, I really enjoy knowing people and going deep in different cultures.
Besides my trips, I enjoy cooking, gossiping, talking while walking and cats.
And, of course, good music.