• Large, high end home with open concept
• Enormous, fully stocked, gourmet kitchen with bar seating
• Multiple large HDTV's with great cable package (ESPN, FOX, etc.)
• High speed internet at 75 mb
• Pillow top mattress's
• Parking for 5+ vehicles w/garage
• Covered outdoor patio
• Large privately fenced yard
• Quiet neighborhood
• Convenient location
This is a great home that meets needs for just about any occasion. Plenty of room for large families or groups of friends.
When you arrive at this huge luxury home at the end of the street on a cul-da-sac, you'll instantly fall in love. There is plenty space for you, your friends and your family. The family room anchors the home and opens up to the large gourmet kitchen as well as french doors to the covered patio and size-able back yard. Hand-scrapped hardwood covers the floors on the first level where you have access to the dining room (seating for 6) an office with a futon, computer desk and chair, as well as 3 of the 4 bedrooms including the master. The family room has a large sectional around a table and TV that is perfect for a get together to share a drink or play a game. The master bedroom is a retreat and has a huge bathroom with garden tub and walk in closet. Lastly you have a nice big private room upstairs with it's own full bathroom that is perfect for a separate couple. At 2800 square feet, all of the rooms are fantastic and very comfortable. Queen beds, big closets, and comfortable bathrooms with showers and tubs are perfect to host your group. Extra pillows, blankets and an air mattress are available for your use as well. There are 3 large TV's in the house all with an expansive cable package from AT&T. In addition, I have some Roku's installed so that you can use your own Netflix or Hulu accounts as well. However you choose to spend your time here, the house will be very accommodating.
You will have access to the entire home without having to share the space with anyone else during your stay.
Общение с гостями
While we likely won't meet in person, I will cater to your needs. If you prefer to check in and have a plan for your stay already in place, great! If you want recommendations on actives while you are in Jacksonville, I'm an available resource.
I live about 20 minutes from this home so I can be available if needed.
Другие важные подробности
I would highly recommend booking as soon as you're ready as this location fills up very quickly. I always respond within an hour and will be able to answer any questions that you have!
If you don't see your desired dates here, please let me know and I will try to accommodate you at one of my other fabulous locations.
I provide an air mattress for those guests wanting to really maximize the space.
***If you are traveling with infants, I have a local source where a crib or pack and play can be rented per night for $12 or $8 respectively.
Hi, please see the below rules so that all guests can enjoy their stay and I can continue to be a great host!
1. Limit to 2 bags of garbage per reservation, additional bags will be billed at $25 per bag. Any trash left out in the house will also be billed at an additional $25.
2. Parking is limited to personal vehicles in the garage and driveway ONLY. Street parking or on the grass parking will result in the vehicle being towed by the homeowners association.
3. Absolutely NO house parties or groups beyond what is requested through booking. I have a couple neighbors that have and will call the police if they see a bunch of cars and people there throwing a party and being disruptive.