1/2 block to waterfront...Condo was remodeled in 2016 with new everything! Room sleeps two to four adults, queen pillow top bed and twin or queen memory foam top air mattresses available for additional guests to stay in the room. Full size empty dresser, nightstand w/drawers & closet. Plush towels, sateen sheets, & pillow top mattress make for a luxurious stay. Microwave & mini fridge in closet. Tranquil garden & pet friendly! Please bring a pair of slippers as we are a shoe free household :)
Just steps to the bay and a short stroll to the oceanfront...Luxury living at its finest! Completely remodeled in 2016, everything in this home is new and top of the line! All new dishes and appliances, new furniture and linens throughout. Nestled behind a home this property sits quietly off the street and offers a private garden area great for BBQs, outdoor dining or relaxing in the fresh air. Off street parking is free and always easy to find, assigned parking available for small fee. Garage available for extra storage. Directv with all the movie channels, Netflix, free wi-fi. The bedroom comfortably fits two people, however up to four guests can stay in the room on memory foam top air mattresses, twin & Queen sizes available, it will be a bit of a tight squeeze but workable. This is a shared space, you will be renting the guest room and bath in the home that I live in :)
Access to the chefs kitchen complete with everything you need to cook a gourmet meal with an induction cooktop, convection oven, and fully stocked kitchen with all the essentials. VitaMix blender & cold-pressed Omega juicer. Open living room with sectional couch, front patio with seating and dining area. Balcony features outdoor living room area with a waterfall fountain. Private bedroom and bathroom. Laundry available onsite. Access to lots of unconditional love & kisses from the dogs!
Общение с гостями
I love my home and I know you will too. I'm happy to offer suggestions to out of town guests as I adore this city and hope you will too. I will provide you with my cell number for any questions during your stay. I'm in and out of the house throughout the day and evening and happy to be there for anything you need or leave you to yourself...whatever works for you works for me! My dogs Marley & Butters are super friendly and love everyone and everything! When I'm away they stay on the enclosed balcony area so they are out of your way
Другие важные подробности
- Clean beach towels, beach chairs, beach toys available for free!
- New beach cruisers complete with locks, cup holders, saftey lights and bells available for $10 daily fee per bike
- Pets allowed for an additional deposit and $10 daily fee
- Daily clean towels and sheets available for $10 daily fee
- One assigned parallel parking space available for $10 daily fee
- Paddle boards, paddles and life vests available for $40 daily fee per board up to 3 boards available ($25 per hour fee at all other rental places)
- Kayak available for $30 daily fee for a two person kayak
I adore a spotless clean home all the time! I two smalls dogs, a Boston Terrier and a tiny Chihuahua named Butters...they are the sweetest! The dogs stay on the enclosed balcony when I'm away from home. I also have hypoallergenic cats that no one is allergic to, no matter how severe your allergies you won't have any problems with these guys. Plus...they stay in a separate part of the house when guests are here so you wont see them unless you request to should you want some amazing unconditional love and snuggle time. They get along with all dogs as they are used to many other dogs coming in and out of the house. We are a shoe free household so please so bring a pair of slippers :)
- We are a shoe free household...bring a pair of slippers if you desire but please no shoes in the house.
- Pacific Beach has a 10 pm quite noise ordinance we must follow so no loud radios or noises past 10 pm. You are free to stay up as late as you want you just have to keep down the noise level past 10 pm. No parties allowed.
- We are a smoke free house. Smoking is permitted on the front street.
- Beds and air mattress available for sleeping...please no sleeping on the couch.
- One night minimum available during week days only, if you book Friday or Saturday two night minimum required.
I moved to San Diego when I was 17 and decided I was never leaving! This city is unbelievable and has something new to offer almost every week. I work full-time as a Realtor helping people purchase and sell residential properties all over San Diego so I know a whole lot about this amazing city. I also work as an energy healer and have a practice in North Park. I love to be active and enjoy doing pretty much anything that is outdoors. I love paddle boarding (sunsets viewed from a paddle board are epic!), yoga, hiking, kayaking, scuba diving, snorkeling, taking my dog on long walks and hikes, cruising down the boardwalk on my bike and pretty much anything that involves the beach. I'm passionate about living an all natural lifestyle and have a chemical free home. All cleaning products are homemade and natural so if you have any sensitivities or allergies this is a spot for you! I look forward to hosting you in my home!