Quiet Oasis with tall ceilings and abundant natural daylight in a very convenient location. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath - 5 beds plus a sofa bed. Nearby: Costco, Interstate 5 (I5), public transport, Starbucks, Autzen stadium, Market of Choice (2), Whole Foods, Shopko, Petco, Yoga. You’ll love the hardwood floors, comfy beds, natural daylight and quiet surroundings. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families.
The home is immaculate and has abundant natural light and hickory hardwood floors throughout, a firm tempurpedic mattress in the master, connected private bath, use of entire left side closet space and drawers under bed.
This single level home was the model home in the neighborhood. It is in a great location - you're within 10 minutes to everything Eugene has to offer. It's great for couples, resting or training athletes, business trips, travelers and solo adventurers. If you're restless, play a game of foosball or crank up the Bose stereo system or cast your favorite media to the 50" screen!
You can use the whole place except: the garage, the closet in kids room, the right side of closet in master bedroom
Общение с гостями
I'm hands off but available via text or phone if you need help with anything during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
Currently the french doors to the back patio are out of commission but you can still access the back patio using the master bedroom back door.
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
- PROFILE PICTURE: Please upload a profile picture where we can identify you by sight. This is our only way of ensuring we let you in and not a stranger.
- OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the Airbnb booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
- We expect you will respect our home.
- Picking up after yourself in common areas is important.
- We are FIRM with quiet time after 10PM on weeknights.
- No eating meals in the bedroom - snacks/munchies are OK. Please use the provided dining table in the dining area.
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- Use of washer and dryer is not permitted for stays of less than 2 days.
- If you are staying for at least 4 days, please ask before starting laundry. (2 load maximum)
- Absolutely NO animals in the house.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let Nalyd know ASAP.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee.
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit.
* USE OF OUR HOME: You are welcome in all common areas of the home and our yard. Want to play some music or watch a show on your laptop - go for it! NO illegal internet usage permitted. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours. The TV is connected to the Bose surround sound and I only use Chromecast to connect to "cast" from Pandora or Netflix or YouTube or any chromecast enabled app on your phone.
* ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you. If we aren't here, just text. We'll point you in the right direction.
У этого хозяина 23 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы