Studio apartment, positioned perfectly to everything one would need to have an incredible stay in Cape Town. 3 minutes from the energy & active sounds of the Sea point promenade, as well as pubic transport.
My place is close to Promenade; Woolworths Fort Road, Rock Pool Cafe Bar; Lavie. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood and the light. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- Renovated and full furnished apartment in the Greenpoint / Three Anchor Bay area (minutes walk to the promenade);
- Open space living room and kitchen with build in stove, oven and extractor fan;
- Double bed and built in cupboards
- Beautiful and convenient bathroom with shower
- 24 Hour reception with lift available to the 2nd floor where the apartment is;
- Lock-up garage
- Washing machine and eco fridge;
- Close to public transport (Camberwell MyCiti station is a 2 minute walk);
- Shops with P'n Pay and Woolies and restaurants in walking distance.
Downlight ceilings, open plan living space with modern appliances, (facing the ocean) where you can enjoy the sun and fresh air.
This apartment is located 3 minutes walk from the Seapoint promenade and 10 minutes cycling to the city center ( there is a dedicated cycle lane) Very convenient with all shops and restaurants closeby.
The building has a lift which brings you to the 2nd floor.
Great for 1 or a couple.
Neat studio that is fully furnished with aircon, parking bay
and lock-up garage - walking distance from the beach, promenade and Woollies and 24 hour security. Simply move in with everything you will need here, TV, Washing mashine, stove, fridge/freezer, double bed, couch, table, chairs, pots, cutlery, linen and towels. You are also able to make use of my cleaning lady at an extra charge if you want to once a week or once every two weeks. She is beyond reliable and a great worker - everything is in place to settle into Cape Town.
Общение с гостями
This is your own apartment to rent it is not shared.