Sept Special for Adventurers! Pools closed for repairs - but you get great rates! Quiet condo close to shops and restaurants, lots of good snorkeling, 5 miles to Historic Lahaina. You’ll love my place because of the views, spaciousness, comfy bed, full kitchen, great neighborhood, walk to shops and restaurants, its proximity to lots of things. Did I mention views! Extra wide and lovely lanai with counter height tables and chairs for full views. Great for couples, solo travelers and friends.
1. No Owner, Tenant or Guest shall use any portion of the common area for their exclusive use and/or purposes other than those for which the area was intended including walkways.
2. Excessive and/or noises by any Occupant(s) are not permitted.
The Resident Manager will enforce the following:
a.A “QUIET TIME” between the hours of 10PM and 8AM, daily. No Occupant shall make or permit any loud or disturbing noises, including that of stereo and musical instruments, in the apartments or common areas by him/herself, friends, or Tenants nor permit anything to be done by such persons that will interfere with the rights, comforts and convenience of other occupants”.
b.Construction involving disturbing noises such as sawing tile or wood, loud hammering or pounding, using a loud compressor, etc. will only be allowed in the apartments between the hours of 8AM and 6PM, Monday through Friday, and 8AM and 12 Noon on Saturday. No such construction activities are permitted on Sundays or holidays.
3. Walkways are provided for access to the pool area. Climbing over or jumping off the retaining walls is prohibited.
4. Damage to the building and/or its equipment or systems resulting from improper use, negligence, or as a result of moving and/or carrying of articles therein shall be paid for by the occupant of the person responsible therefore.
5. Lanai railings shall not be used for the shaking out of items or drying of laundry, bathing suits, beach towels or other such items. Lanais are not to be used for the open storage of personal items. Items too large or bulky to be stored in apartments can be stored in areas designated by the Resident Manager. Barbecuing on lanais is permitted only with electric barbecues. A GAS BARBECUE IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR USE IN THE POOL AREA. Please make sure that you read the instructions before using and that you turn off the main gas valve when finished with your cooking.
6. Apartment occupancy of 1 bedroom units is limited to a maximum of 2 individuals for VACATION RENTALS.
7. No objects, especially cigarettes or matches or other items, shall be thrown or swept over the lanais from the 2nd, 3rd or 4th floors.
8. Each unit is entitled to ONE PARKING STALL, and each Owner, Tenant or Guest and display permit on dashboard. Any vehicle that is not authorized or does not display the approved permit will be towed away at the expense of the Owner, Tenant or Guest.
9. To avoid personal injury and damaged vehicles, recreation activities of any sort in the driveway, elevator, stairways, lanais or other common areas are prohibited.
10.No pets, livestock, poultry, rabbits or other animals shall be allowed or kept in any part of the project.
11.For health and safety reasons, feeding birds or any other animals on property is prohibited.
12.Hale Ono Loa observes the Hawaii Revised State Statue 328J and Maui County Code 8.20 “no smoking with in 20 feet of any building or on lanais”. The lobby is designated as a NO SMOKING AREA.
13.Lockout requests made to the Resident Manager between 8AM and 5 PM will result in a $50.00 charge to the owner’s account. Requests made between 5PM and 8AM will result in a $100.00 charge to the owner’s account.
1. The pool is for the EXCLUSIVE USE ONLY of Hale Ono Loa occupants and guests. The pool area is open from 9AM to 9PM daily.
2. Hale Ono Loa is a family-oriented complex and we ask that occupants and guests wear bathing suits with this in mind. There are to be no topless (females) or G-string bikinis (all sexes).
3. A. No nude bathing regardless of age (NO EXCEPTIONS)
B. For hygienic reasons, children who are not toilet trained must wear protective outwear.
C. Owners, Tenants & Guests are responsible for the safety & conduct of their family members and guests.
D. No screaming, pushing, running, fighting, etc. will be permitted.
E. Children under the age of 12 years must be, and any persons who cannot swim should be, accompanied by a responsible adult or other person with swimming ability when using the pool.
F. ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS IN OR AROUND THE POOL.
G. The pool game “MARCO POLO” is prohibited.
4. All persons known to be afflicted with an infectious disease, suffering from a cough, cold or sores displaying discharge shall not use the pool. Spitting or spouting of water, blowing of the nose in the pool, etc. is strictly prohibited.
5. Lanai sunshades must be of light brown color and well cared for by the Owner or Tenant. The shades must be pulled up and secured at night and in the event of extremely bad weather the Resident Manager reserves the right to remove damaged or worn out shades.
У этого хозяина 16 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Originally from the SF Bay Area and moved to Maui full time January 2014. We love the island, the culture, the beauty and all the fun things to do here in paradise. I'm a business and personal coach and also really enjoy working full time on our vacation rentals. Making sure our guests have a great experience is very important. We know that this is a dream destination and quite an investment to get here so we make sure our units are super clean and continually update and refresh so our guests are happy with their choice. We also live closely so we are able to take care of things when they come up. We hope you'll enjoy our condo!